Temptation Scuba Divers

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Duke, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Duke

Duke Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Heading out to TTR for the first time... And I am looking to do some dives while there. As well as possibly connect with other divers.

I also figured this would give other divers the chance to connect with those that are going, or to collect information on dive companies and dive sites.

So...

If you're looking to do any diving while at Temptation, post the dates you will be there. And if you are wanting to find a dive buddy, or others to go on a dive with.

If you have been diving out there, what companies or dive shacks would you recommend? And what diving spots you would recommend others to go to?

Thanks in advance! And safe diving!

2. Duke

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    To kick things off:

I'll be out there June 1st through the 9th.
    And would like to find any others divers that would be up for doing a dive excursion during that time.

And if anyone has any recommendations for a good dive company or a dive site that they enjoyed, please feel free to let me know.

3. Brandon

Brandon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 0
    Following...

Heading down in July (3-7) and wouldn't be opposed to dragging the gear-bag along to go out for a 2-tank. Haven't looked for any Dive shops in the area. If you end up going, would love to hear about it.

4. Duke

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Definitely will do!

5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    On earlier trips to other resorts we have went diving by just booking at the resort. We have found that excursions are fun, but the idea of getting up at 6am after staying up till 4am doesn’t appeal anymore. It forces you to be responsible the night before and then keeps you tired for that night.

Usually we get up around 10 to 11 am. Sometimes later, while at the resort. Don’t even know if they serve breakfast there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice