Single Guy First Trip In Search Of Honest Opinions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DocHoliday, Apr 9, 2019.

1. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Single 47-year-old guy. Was married for 20 years and divorced a few years ago. Wife was never interested so never got to experience a place like Temptation.

Planning to take my first trip with possible dates of April 27-May 3rd.
    Always gravitated towards people who were open-minded and comfortable with their sexuality. This resort seems like the kind of place to find such wonderful souls.

I'm looking forward to just enjoying the atmosphere. No expectation of anything more.
    What I do fear is feeling like, as a single guy, I'm in a place I don't belong. Don't want to make the trip only to spend 4 days by myself reading by the quiet pool staying out of the way. I want to meet other people to hang with at the pool and find other singles or couples to go to lunch and dinner.

So, how often do people here befriend and end up hanging out with single guys? Any other things I should know if I go? Thanks for any and all feedback.

2. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Hey Doc,

Trip no 15 for me coming up April 16-28, almost always as a single guy. It's a great place and you'll have a terrific time. You'll find lots of information on these threads and follow a few basic common sense things and you'll be planning your next trip before you leave. Be friendly and outgoing, always be respectful of everyone and of course, just because there is a sexy vibe to the place, its not a free for all.

I've made some great friends both couples and singles and although every trip is different it's always a great time.

I'll be there when you get there for a couple of days......give me a shout on here or find me (Ill have the blue bubba mug with CAPT on it) and we'll have a drink.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We hang with fun single guys - no worries. Although we don't "partake" in single guy action there are certainly those that do. If you're fun, laid back and a good lookin dude - you're gonna be in luck.

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    We always meet some great singles at Temptation! Just be cool and engaging and fun and you’ll make plenty of friends.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    respectfull single guys are never a problem. The world is full of nice people, it is important going in understanding the expectation TTR is 95% couple so the pool is very shallow but not impossible there is always a few nice girls looking (maybe even couple but definitely not us and not most we hang around with) Have fun and be ready to meet wonderful people

6. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    One word that keeps coming up is respectful. Follow the same edicate that you would at a bar back home and you should be fine. Like don’t hit on a married woman unless you know they are into that sort of thing. Also I wouldn’t bring more than one single male friend with you either, but that’s just me. You wanted honest opinions, well this is mine.

7. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    You'll be fine. It sounds like you are pretty chill and just ready to relax and meet new friends. This is the perfect place for that.

8. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    > If you're fun, laid back and a good lookin dude - you're gonna be in luck.

Well, I'm a grocery store 7 1/2 but I make up for that with my 4 out of 10 dance moves. I can swim so there's that.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. tbayfinn

tbayfinn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice