Night Pool Parties

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Flash2, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1
    I think I saw on a thread somewhere that the nighttime pool parties started...can anyone confirm? Feedback? Will Bash still be open?

2. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Apparently it was on Friday night. White night theme. Bash was closed and the party was at the pool.
    Saw a few pics on Facebook. Not very many in the pool.
    I think they plan on having one a week but I might be incorrect on that.

3. DontActMyAgeOnVacay

DontActMyAgeOnVacay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    Looks like we will be going same time as you, and there is a Thursday night event at the sky bar pool that week as well.
    Not sure, but kind of sounds like pool party means party ‘by the pool’, not necessarily ‘in the pool’.
    Here’s the report from another thread-

4. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1
    I think the Thursday night sky bar event is only for those in the ‘take-over’!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    I'm guessing with this being instituted kind of last minute, most weren't prepared for a pool party event. I think over the next couple of months, when the day and theme is more set in stone; you'll see far greater participation of people actually in the pool. Especially during the summer months when its still plenty hot at night.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I will bring my wetsuit to be prepared for the pool temp after sundown!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  7. Funcpl69

Funcpl69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Yes on this haha, we were reporting on the pool party in the other thread, but forgot to mention the reason for less people actually IN the pool was likely because of the water temp being a bit on the coooool side for most of us

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Bruce & Leeloo

Bruce & Leeloo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +225 / 0
    We were there for the night time pool party. They hadn’t provided any details in advance so it appeared they were still figuring it out. Most of us were either dressed nicely in white or “men’s white shirt night.” A decent amount of people hung out around the deck side bar and were dancing and mingling. The cabanas were reserved if you purchased a bottle. Considering the small bottles sold in the daytime were $35, no one seemed interested in paying $$$ for a cabana.
    Yes, a few people got in the water. No pool heater so the water is cool. If they do this again in warmer months, I would imagine a lot more people in the water.

The Sky Bar Party was exclusive for premier members. It was a dinner from 6-9 PM. They told us in advance that lobster was being served. We got up there around 8 something and a buffet was available. I was the only one with my lobster coupon so I stuck to the buffet like everyone else. Good food and atmosphere but not much more than that.
    L

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    You know... to have a nighttime pool party, all they'd really need to do is staff the swim-up bar and put an iPod mix playing over the speakers. The people at TTR would create a party if: A) the pool was open; and B) the pool water didn't cause "shrinkage."

After being in the pool environment all day long though, I might want a change of circumstances, scenery, whatever. Think of it... you "could" start your hang-out at the pool anytime between 8:00 a.m. and Noon, and complete it at 2:00 a.m. and never once have to change, go back tot he room, whatever... except you'd best eat.

10. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Well in order to make these parties successful, they need to settle on a date, time and theme. Shouldn't be up in the air on whether they are having it or not, so people can prepare for it. Once people know about, have the bar open and the music playing and even in the cooler months the TTR crowd will make it work. But definitely in the summer months, it can be an amazing time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice