First Timers!!!

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Deleted member 24609, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Kimi Lynn

Kimi Lynn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Hi BnK, thanks again! Taking all your advice... tried to do the Express Check-in tonight but seemed as though the site wouldn’t take the info when submitted... perhaps too late or site maintenance or something. I’ll try again in the morning. We ar so excited to go and thoughts are racing... we’ll probably get into some kind of naughty! ...we’re celebrating 20-years of Happy togetherness! Apologies for the late response to your message... you got us hooked on reading the forums! BTW, perhaps you may have another good tip to offer us... we’re a bikini model/and photographer couple... will it “fly” with the resort if my lens is only pointed in the direction of my subject and it’s obvious that we’re partaking in the activity privately on the Resort grounds? Any precautions we should take by discussing first with resort staff? Thanks so much (again). - Seattle couple

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Hey @Kimi Lynn .

Oh the express checkin May only work when you are two weeks from your travel date ornits just a glitch.

For pics they offer a sticker for over your phone camera so with a larger camera you will be fine by your actions and respecting others in the background.

You can let them know on checkin that you plan to use your camera around the resort respecting others privacy.

You’ll find guest cool about it when you are obviously not including they or being a creeper.

They have some showcase locations for taking pics so be sure to ask staff to direct you to the disco, hot tub, and other great spots for off-hours photo opportunities.

Beach “make memories” bench is very popular.

We are a 21 years married in April and just up the road always from you two in Vancouver BC.

Have an awesome holiday.

Pics or it didn’t happen !! Just sayin.

3. Kimi Lynn

Kimi Lynn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Pics.... You got it! We’re up at 4 AM to catch our flight!

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I noted that the O/P is now Deleted Member.

Wonder what the story was with that, eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice