March 18 Or 19 Room Crawl

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by keiwe, Mar 3, 2019.

1. keiwe

keiwe Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Ok peeps I tried get a room crawl going before and we had a few interested but it went sideways. Let's try this again.

Let me know if you want in, what day you prefer, if you will host a room and what game you will bring.

Keith and I are in, we have a Bash room so will host and will make Jello shooters and our game will be Who's the Biggest Pervert.

We were there in Dec and did a room crawl and it was the BEST time so don't be shy...just do it!

Best to have at least 5 couples!

As people reply I'll update the list.

We get there March 16 and leave on the 23rd. Keith's bday is the 18th!

2. Mrs.Smith

Mrs.Smith Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +637 / 0
    was wondering what happened to that posting... was it deleted? I had thought there was a few people interested on the 19th

3. keiwe

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Yes but it seemed so many just wanted to follow and not host. You need rooms if you want to do a crawl!!! Lol. So let me know if u guys are still interested and if you want to host or just follow! Eirher is good. I would like to get at least 4 rooms.

4. Louise_Marc

Louise_Marc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Hi,
    Even if we don't know exactly what is a room crawl, it looks fun.
    Louise and I are willing to join this room crawl, on March 18 or 19 as you decide, and we could host in our Plush Jaccuzzi room (not in the Bash Tower).
    We will be at the TTR March15-24 and on the March 18 Boobs Cruise,
    Please let me know if it works.
    See you in 13 days !

Marc

5. keiwe

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Fantastic...we can count you in! Let's do the 19th since you may be bagged after the Boobs Cruise.

A room crawl is fun. We will meet at a specific location, dressed in the them of the night around 7. We will gather there and based on where all the host rooms are, we will make a route plan and head out. At each room, the host supplies some sort of game (sexy dice, never have I ever, blind fold game, truth or dare, Who's the biggest pervert, eating alcohol soaked gummy bears off of a body part, moving a balloon from your feet to your head as a couple with no hands etc.) Each host supplies a shot or signature drink. It cN be a shooter or a mixed drink-what ever you want. Some people had shots and some had a drink. We had made porch climbers. We brought a pitcher with us and frozen lemonade and got vodka from the bar and used the beer from our fridge!

Updated list

Keith and Wendy - Hosting ( Who's the Biggest Pervert game) and jello shooters (I think).
    Marc and Louise - Hosting

6. Louise_Marc

Louise_Marc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    I have a very special and exclusive drink that I will bring from Canada to offer shots to the crawlers; Do we have a idea of how many people we will be?

An other thing, Louise is not fluent in english (we are from Quebec), do you think it could be a problem?

Thanks,

Marc

7. keiwe

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Not to worry if she cannot speak fluent english...we will still have fun. Keep a watch on the thread and u will know how many peeps we will have.

8. keiwe

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Li and Marc you guys still gonna be in? I was just about to msg u!

9. keiwe

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Update

Keith and Wendy - Hosting ( Who's the Biggest Pervert game) and jello shooters (I think).
    Marc and Louise - Hosting - signature drink from Canada
    Marc and Li - Hosting

Oh btw I hear you can also decorate your room and/or offer party favors to your guests to take with them. Totally up to you!

Also we all may meet people when we get there that may not have heard of CCC and might want to participate!

10. Deleted member 43729

Deleted member 43729 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be bringing Cards Against Humanity, we also have a dice game that could be pretty dicey haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice