Traveling With Toys

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Keith and rosie, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Keith and rosie

Keith and rosie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    Has anyone been so lucky to have customs pull your packed toys out in public????
    :rolleyes:

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Twice.

Once, a huge vibrating, 12' schlong-along I bought as a gag gift (not actually to gag her with, but as a gag) and I had stuck it in my suitcase after we finished the "open" packing, just by opening the zipper and putting it in there when she was out of the bedroom.

Of course, it's just sitting right out int he open, on top, when the customs lady opens the suitcase wide open. When she picked it up and waved it around a bit examining it I had a fierce Desire to start making lightsaber buzzing noises...

Another time we'd packed a variety bag of toys and tools and restriants and whatnot, all in one Ziplock bag (Stacia loves to pack things using Ziplocks. Does anyone else get this?). That got opened, too, and scattered over the table top. That time I had to go into salesman mode to explain it all, or try to, and I succeeded in embarrising the customs lady (gain a lady) so that we got done faster than usual for a search.

Another time we got stopped, not a sex-toy thing, we had a few boxes of Stacia's ketone drink packages in there as we were meting with a bunch of people who had expressed interest (that stuff is awesome, btw). They wanted to know what it was... but there's no way to translate ketone that I know of... and our Spanish isn't nearly good enough to give the bio-hacking word translation. We ended up there for 20 minutes. I thinjk they thought we were smuggling coke. They did bring a drug dog by us, but he ignored what we were doing so I guess that was it.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Keith and rosie

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    :D
    That’s awesome , thanks for the story

4. BandLus2

BandLus2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Always put toys on top so when they reach in and start feeling around when they grab a blue dildo all the sudden we are free to go. Btw. The look on their face is priceless.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Deleted member 43729

Deleted member 43729 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    These stories are hilarious. I asked a similar question and the feedback/stories were great too.

6. K & A

K & A Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    we have had the TSA open & inspect our "checked" luggage many times in the back, and they put the letter in there that they had to open and inspect due to things or objects looking suspicious, boy did they get an eyeful I'm sure. We wish we could have seen their faces...lol;)

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    This is Sam. Yes. Unfortunately, Sindy forgot to tell me that she put Mitch, her 12" life-like dildo in my backpack because her suitecase weighed too much. Imagine the surprise of me AND the 22ish year old female TSA agent that opened the backback and pulled it out! Also fortunately, Sindy saw what happened and ran over and said "Sorry, that's mine, not his!"

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  8. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 2
    Have had that a few times but no biggie nothing people havnt seen a million times.. in reality its the owners of said toys that are the shocked/embarased ones....

(.Y.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Keith and rosie

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    I’ll stick them all in my boyfriends bag! :)
    Hhahaha... it’s his first time to Mexico

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. Keith and rosie

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    Hahahahahah! #savagesindy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice