Desire newbies!

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Triple Scots, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Nike1205

Nike1205 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I will be going there March -24-28

2. Nike1205

Nike1205 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looking to meet new people in March. My wife and I are going to Desire March 24-28

3. sam&isa

sam&isa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    we have been to Temptation ... now maybe its time to try Desire ... sounds amazing!
    Does Desire have a nice beach ~ free from seaweed ?? ~ the beach at TTR is pretty poor

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia & I hit TTR for our 24th trip (Feb.) and 25th trip (July) this year... and we've been to DRM 7 times now an July this year will be our 8th.

Have great, great things to say about both TTR and DRM, and depending on which one it's been longer that we've been at, that;'s sort of how we decide now.

As stated above, the party is much less "Frat-party," or "Crazy Spring Break/Girls Gone Wild" at DRM than it is at TTR... but it can turn way more directly sexy in a flash. You get thrown out of TTR for doing what is often times encouraged at the DRM hot tub, just sayin'...

Daily schedule at TTR is sort of, we've found:

Up between 8 & 10 a.m., go get a bite to eat, because you KNOW you're going to be doing some drinking.
    Start said drinking around 10 &11:30 a.m., depending on... lots of things (Ha!).
    Hang out at Sexy Pool (area, you might go walk the beach or talk with someone for a while, etc but it's basically in/around the Sexy Pool) from say Noon until 3 maybe 5 p.m.
    Then, you had best go get a quick bite and very likely go chill to sober up a bit before...
    Get up from nap between 7 & 9 p.m. and go have real dinner.
    Back tto the room, and change into whatever sexy get up you're wearing that night for the party!
    Party, party, party until 2 a.m. when they stop the music.
    Hang out and get a fantastic burger.
    Go to your room or someone else's if lucky enough to have a hot tub party or whatever for those inclined.
    Fall unconscious 3 to maybe 5 a.m.

BUT... at DRM, it's more like this:

Wake up between 10 a.m. and Noon.
    Go get a bite to eat.
    Get to the pool, or the beach (we change it up from day to day, most times) between Noon and 2 p.m.
    Hang out at the pool/beach until maybe 5 to 6 p.m. or so
    Grab a snack maybe, or just head straight to the upstairs hot tub and hang out there until between 7 - 9 p.m.
    Go have dinner.
    Back to the room to head out tot he outside patio area where they (usually) have a band, show, performers/dancers, whatever. Shows usually start at 9:30 to 10:30 p.m.
    Show's over, head up to the nightclub and hang out there until Midnight to 2 a.m.
    Head over to the hot tub again for more aggressive shenanigans, if interested.
    Crash. around 3 to 6 a.m.

Note, no real rest period at DRM, which is why the later rise in the "morning."

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Well, its been a while scince we have been on a Adult vacation. But the little miss and I wanted to see about trying out Desire, for meeting fun people. We also Wanted to see if it would be possible to take picture on the beach (just of the little lady no one else) Early Morning, or something. Does anyone Know if that is possible?

6. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Late afternoon around 4pm is about the best time - shoot towards the ocean( the sun will be behind your back while you shooting ). Also no others should be in the background. I've done this many times and never had a problem - just be respectful of others and you should be fine ;)

7. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Thank you! That was very helpful! Looks like we will be going down early June. Looking forward to pictures and meeting great people line yourselves! :)

8. S&M280

S&M280 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 1
    We have been to TTR 4 times. We loved it when it had patty o’s. Excited for October 4-11 for our anniversary!! Countdown !! Desire RM here we come.

9. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I want to know all about it when we see you after!! We've been going back and forth about trying Desire...

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The above is spot-on. One thing to point out is that it's sort of difficult to just say "be here at this time," as each night flows around the resort (the crowd movement) a bit differently. But, it is easy to figure out where people are coming together (no pun intended, mind out of the gutter people...). Some nights, there is a show going on down at the main/lobby bar until 11:15 or so... some nights it is up in the nightclub. Some nights it seems right to go eat dinner at around 7:00 p.m.... and there will be a lot of people eating at the same time and good conversations flow... other nights at 7:00 the restaurants are nearly empty...

which means that you either find the group, or ditch them, depending on the kind of fun you're trying to find.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice