Cell Phones At Bash

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tom and Candy, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Tom and Candy

Tom and Candy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 1
    At TTR right now. Tonight at Bash party too many photos were being taken. Come on you dipshits, we don’t want to be in your videos or pictures! Leave your goddam phones in your room! Not cool! Complete lack of respect for a resort like this!

• Like x 10
    • Agree x 9
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,796 / 1
    Tell security

3. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1
    Cellphone usage was our biggest complaint during our August 18 trip...so much so we had considered not coming back in April 19. We are April ‘regulars’....we were hoping the clientele were just different during August and our nornal April crowd would be less techy. In August people had their phones with them IN the Sexy Pool, at the bar, taking pics of everything everywhere. I do not recall this being such an issue pre-reno. We shall see.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia & I are in the group of people who love to take pics while on vacation (she's the amateur photog & I can actually "see" what we were doing better on my PC screen at home than live for some weird eyeball reason). Most of our friends we run around TTR and DRM with are the same way.

Now, that being said... we always make sure that if we're taking, or are going to be in, a pic, that anyone who is, or could be, in the shot knows what we're doing and can steer clear if they want to do so, or we can redirect our aim. Simple. Respectful.

We get it, not everyone is comfortable showing the world via the interwebs what they were wearing, or not wearing, while partying in Mexico. Or, in some cases we discovered, "Who" they were partying with when they were supposed to be at a convention in Newark.

It really is a simple thing to not get people in your background. It's even simpler to not take pics of people you don't know yet. Besides, if you think he or she is hot and you'd want a pic of them, don't you want to meet them so as to move them from "Not Known" to "BFF?"

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    This just angers me!!! I personally hate going places w/o my phone, but the only reason i would have it is STRICTLY for communication purposes! You would think it's common sense for people to not snap photos/videos of the party goers in that setting who just want to let loose on their vacation and be as comfortable as possible with no worries! If you really want a photo, find the closest bathroom mirror and practice your selfies!!! o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We disagree... not with the taking pics of other people like were a reporter... but with a generalized, no pictures policy.

It's the same old story. People take advantage, it's why we can't have nice things.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    What did they say when you told them stop taking pictures?

8. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    I didn't say there should be a "no picture policy". I'm all for pictures, but like you said in a post, so long as all parties are aware of the photo and are ok with it...If people are half naked or fully nude with body paint or whatnot, it's pretty obvious they wouldn't want people snapping and possibly posting photos of them like that...They just want to enjoy the party and live in the moment.

9. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Preach on!!! That’s our biggest issue as well. We actually saw a person FaceTiming friends in the buffet restaurant window looking at the sexy pool. Wife told security and of course they stopped but by then it was a good five minutes of filming. Anyways, fricken things are everywhere.

10. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are a couple that likes to take photos but you have to have some situational awareness. Always make sure no one else is in the photos.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice