Roll Call For May?

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by volleyballjodi69, Feb 10, 2019.

1. volleyballjodi69

volleyballjodi69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Hi, we will be at Breathless 5/13-5/20. First time there , we have been to Temptation quite a few times and decided to try something new. We went to Temptation right when they re-opened after remodel and things seemed so different , not the same as the old place as far as I'm concerned. So , hoping to have a good time at Breathless. We love all the activities at Temptation, games , volleyball etc. I'm hoping they have as much going on as temptation always did. Anyone else going to be there around the same dates?

2. trestleboard

trestleboard Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    5-19 to 5-25 see you there

3. Motorboat10

Motorboat10 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there 1st -6th, first time and looking forward to it. It will be topless season when we are there!

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I hope y'all have a good time... but I'm thinking there's disappointment in the "fun" quota each day when Breathless is compared to TTR. I've never been to B... but the reports coming in the past few months haven't been so good.

5. texcpl0412

texcpl0412 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    We will be there the 18th-23rd. Got bumped at Golden Parnassus so travel agent got us in here.

6. texcpl0412

texcpl0412 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    We felt the same way about TTR. It is a totally different vibe now. They also went way up on the prices. I know a lot of our friends have stopped going and are moving to other resorts. Way too many new rules...lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice