March 4th-11th Ttr 30time Repeaters 1st Time Breathless

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by MelnReg, Feb 10, 2019.

1. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    This is our first trip to Breathless. We are Temptation junkies but it is getting way beyond our Canadian budget!:( It will be nice to try something new. Any other TTR peeps there this week? Any tips on must try restaurants or parties etc?

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I think you accidentally put the words Breathless and Party in the same sentence. Those two words don't go together, especially not any longer to hear tell.

The resort itself is gorgeous, luxurious, and modern, and apparently the food there is fantastic, but for a party you'll need a trip elsewhere to find it. That's the story collated here lately.

Besides, how much is Breathless costing. My understanding was that it was on par with what TTR is charging now?

3. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Well for the same week TTR was double the price :(

4. M&MToronto

M&MToronto Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 0
    Is breathless and temptations in walking distance? We are going to temptations at the end of march. We were interested in going to breathless as well this year.

5. Ilcouple94

Ilcouple94 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 1
    No...it's like a 30-40 min drive.

6. M&MToronto

M&MToronto Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 0
    Ya I will pass on the walk lol.
    Thank You

7. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    510E459F-8AC9-4C30-89CC-506F43C26254.png
    Just got back from TTR and was looking to book in July and (even cutting out two days to avoid the price spike for Pride Week), we can do Breathless.... in and Oceanfront Junior Allure suite WITH air for 7 nights versus just 5 TTR nights in a Tower room (NO FLIGHTS) at SAME (actually better) price. I just got the TTR Moët 60% offer email today.
    So torn.....want to go to TTR but $700 per night on “sale”, with no flights and not getting the nights we want may steer us to try Breathless.

8. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    The party is fine at breathless. Someone in this forum has a hangup about it for some reason. No it’s not TTR but It’s a fun place with a 5 star service and accommodations, and a much better beach. I don’t see how it’s cheaper though. We go to both and breathless is usually a couple grand more for two weeks. We go to breathless for the 5 star treatment and sensuality and a crowd with more decorum. We go to TTR that is 4 star service and 3 star accommodations but a different type of fun.

The night club at breathless is better than bash, low lights, dance poles, hookahs,...I will agree that it is boring some nights. But we have had lots of rain outs at bash. Food and booze at breathless is by far much better than TTR. There is no class separation with colored wrist bands.

We have had pool parties and hot tub parties at breathless that were just as wild or more as ttr. But it doesn’t happen everyday. Breathless does tend to change policy quite often about pool use hours. We have been there at 3am in the large hot tub getting served drinks and topless craziness. Other times the night time swimming was closed for the tub.

Go to breathless and enjoy the service and accommodations. But it is different.

If ya go, swim out ocean front suites rocks. We would bring new friends back from the night club for 3 am water fun after dancing.

9. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    We have been to TTR 25 times and went to breathless. It’s beautiful, ocean is gorgeous, pools are amazing and service is good, but if you’re looking for TTR atmosphere you will be disappointed. Go with an open mind and try not to compare. I agree with above post the night club is great and we had a blast. We also got it a great deal cheaper. Went during TTR rebuild.

10. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    $700 dollars a night for bash tower is atrocious! I’ve never seen it more than $450 US. Granted I’ve only been monitoring for approximately 1 year. For lush jacuzzi suit at TTR (all that was available) from 7/26-8/2 (7days 6nights) was $1803 per person flying out of NYC. I know you would be flying from Canada, but I didn’t know any of those airports. $3606 per couple with air. Long way from $700 a night. That was from AIO.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice