Manscaping! yup, lets wax, trim and shave

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LionsNzebras, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    vaj-1.jpg

2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Lisa is down for that.

3. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    I go to TTR for the first time in 1 week and 1 day so I can't speak to TTR norms but something interesting from my experience at Hedo... The above 40 crowd of women there are almost all completely bare. Seems have been the dominant culture among both the swingers and the non-swinging nudists, I'm guessing since the early 2000's when Brazilians became mainstream. Many message board comments on ATF about how bare is the right thing to do.
    However, interestingly enough in the Young Swingers Group, there were more women sporting a well- groomed, but not totally bare beaver . (More as in more than with other groups, still probably 50% at most with a likely at least slight majority bare) This pleases me, because it means women have more options. My position is that women should experiment with all the options and decide what feels best for them. Of course I think we all agree, if you want to receive oral sex, some level of grooming is the polite thing to do! After years of experimenting I've determine a postage stamp (kinda big, think international) is right for me and I'm working on lasering for permanency.
    I think Vajazzling looks really cool but likely doesn't work well with hanging out in the pool...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I would imagine extended submersion would probably not be ideal, but the adhesive is designed to last 7 days or so, it requires a removal product to completely take it off. Either some type of oil or rubbing alcohol

5. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    If you decide to give it a go, please let us know how it works out for you!

6. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I'll share some pictures! Promise I'll keep it PG13 steve!

7. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Jessica, Do what your comfortable with. And no one will complain about the vajazzling!

8. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Put the other non PG13 ones in your media section, then people have to go searching for them, and there not totally public :)

9. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    “ awaits pics” :)

(.Y.)

10. TheMacs

TheMacs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    The mister goes every 6 weeks. Has been going for like 20 years. Does everything from the next down. Chest, back, man-zillon. We go to a certified waxer with 20 years experience. DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON THIS. I can tell you from personal experience this is not the service to cheap out on and you definitely need to see a professional for the important bits! Let’s just say once upon a time I ended up at the doctor because I let a non professional wax my nether regions. Waxing does not feel good but the regrowth and upkeep is so much better than shaving. I haven’t had sugaring but here it’s easier than waxing. I still get nervous having the lady bits waxed - even by a pro - so I use Elma cream to numb everything so I don’t feel a thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice