March 23-30th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by M&MToronto, Jan 13, 2019.

1. SeanandAnn

SeanandAnn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    I agree having a couple organized gatherings for introductions would be good for us.

2. MorayMike

MorayMike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0
    We are game!

3. R & B

R & B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Wow our kind of people. That does not sound like freezing cold, hot, hot, hot!

4. SeanandAnn

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Alright kids it’s time to get organized and since I’m an organizer or is it instigator.... There have been talks of room crawls, getting together for drinks, similar for dinner, etc.

Let’s start by trying to organize a room crawl. This would be open for all that are interested no special wristband, rings, favorite fruit, hair color, etc just people that want to have a group to hang with on vacation and have fun. It seems many get in on the 22nd or 23rd.

Who would be interested in HOSTING a room crawl on the 23rd? We need at least three volunteers. The 23rd is glow night.

To host, you would need to provide access to your room, a group shot, potentially party favors or a quick game. Mainly it’s a way to see different rooms and different parts of the resort.

We don’t put media out on this site for work related reasons, call me old fashioned. So our marker while at TTR is an orange t-shirt that says “I love Cumming” we typically locate ourselves at the sexy pool straight across from the premier bar in front of the Buffett. Please stop by and say hello sometimes my wife needs help having fun and leaving her warm lounge chair.

Lots of words, feel free to respond here or send me a PM about hosting the room crawl.

5. SeanandAnn

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    For those not familiar with a room crawl here it is described best by JnLStuck. A Room Crawl can be presented in many different ways. In a nutshell, we will start at the Lobby Bar. The bartenders will prepare us shots while we socialize and get organized. A mini meet and greet.

Once we are ready, we will head out to our first room or perhaps the Sports Bar. It all depends on where the rooms that are being hosted are located on the resort. The goal is to parade around the resort and act the fool in our theme night attire. Maybe you will get to see parts of the resort or room offerings that you wouldn’t otherwise be aware of, plus you get to make all sorts of new friends! The crawl ends at the Bash Bar in time to enjoy that nights entertainment. The route and the order is derived according to the room locations. Ideally we would like to parade through the Quiet Pool area, the old 5000 rooms area, and perhaps visit a room in the new tower! Room hosts might decorate their rooms, maybe with some sort of theme, and supply everyone with a shot of the hosts choice.

Everyone should be prepared to tip the bartenders and room hosts as they are expending their time and effort to help entertain us!

Have fun!!

6. R & B

R & B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Count us in. We arrive on the 23rd

7. SeanandAnn

Ratings:
    +293 / 0

For hosting ??? The correct answer is yes ;-)

8. Bmore

Bmore Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Will be there 22 -28!!

9. MorayMike

MorayMike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0
    What is the “first day curse”?

10. SeanandAnn

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    That’s were you pass out at 5:30 and don’t wake up until the next morning, don’t remember anything, ruin your wife’s night, and miss the room crawl :-( I really didn’t think I drank that much !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice