Roof Top Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnny616, Feb 7, 2019.

1. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    just curious, how is the water temp in the roof top pools. This will be our 3rd trip and we want to keep the roof top pool open as an option if the weather isn’t nice and the sexy pool is too cold.

The main spa has been our go to if it gets too cold but wanted to see what our other options are.

Thanks in advance!

2. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    I think they keep it about the same temp as the sexy pool, but because it's shallow and small, it warms up faster if the weather is nice, but not sure if it's raining. There's also a couple hot tubs up there. We also go hide in the spa if it's terrible weather out!

3. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,796 / 1
    It's usually a few degrees warmer than the main pool.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    In October we found the few days the sexy pool was too cold to be comfortable for us we headed to the rooftop. Much warmer, likely due to the smaller size.

5. IslandCouple2001

IslandCouple2001 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0
    Where is the spa? Are you guys talking about the massage spa?

6. aphrodisiac

aphrodisiac Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    I'm curious about the spa, too. Is there a pool in there that anyone can use at any time? Or only when paying for a service?

7. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    Sorry, when I said spa, I meant hot tub. Specifically, the hot tub by the sexy pool. There is also a pool/hot tub on the roof which is what I was asking about.

As far as the spa is concerned, it is pretty nice but unless you are a member or willing to tip the workers at the desk, it’s only for those who receive spa treatments that day. It has a dry and wet sauna, soaking pool, and nice showers.

8. Elle

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    Oops, I thought you meant the spa spa. For those asking about it, members and Referrals (black bands) get free access to the water therapies every day, otherwise yes you need to have a treatment or can pay just to use the facilities (but I don't know how much).

It has a therapy pool with massaging jets, cold plunge, hot sauna, steam room, and yes lots of nice showers with spa soaps/shampoos. The staff bring you cool cucumbers for your eyes and minty scrubs for your body to wash away the day. We use it almost daily between the sexy pool and getting ready for dinner. If you want a referral so you can use it, PM me :)

9. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    Didn’t realize that Referrals couls use the water circuit every day. The benefits feature sheet mentionned 30 minutes... I thought it was once per stay! This is awesome :)

10. Elle

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    Yeah, it says 30 minutes spa access, and that's every day, but it's not like they've ever kept track or kicked us out for staying longer - there were definitely some raining days we used it twice! They just let you in if you've got black bands, so Referrals would have the same access. Don't forget to tip a little something if they bring you the good stuff (cucumber, snacks, scrubs...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice