APRIL ADDICTS 2019 ——>

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JnJPartyStyle, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Dean&Michele

Dean&Michele Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 2
    March 30th - April 4th first timers. Any addicts there those dates????

2. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    I do water vodka and mio ( water flavor )
    First day curse is bad at TTR, you'll experience something different.
    Especially with so many shot & drinks going around.
    It's not our first time in Mexico, and I never went somewhere as close as TTR.
    I'm a good drinker too, and my last day at TTR few years ago got me.. tired of the party week, zero to no food got drunk. Went to bed at 4 pm. wake up at 9 to grab food and to bed, until 4 am. Went to paty'o to tell Ben to come to bed.. he stay up until 5.
    An unhappy man at 8 am when our shuttle came to pick us.

3. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Thanks. I think we’ve got that part covered . We are more concerned about what to wear at theme nights and if there is a hot tub to strip down naked at night after bash. Pretty much just going with the less is more route with that though. And for the record I don’t consider that a curse, more like a badge of honor. Always looking at the positive!

4. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Theme night, we have CCC and resort theme. You can do whatever which one you want. Or just wear anything..
    For example, I don't do the boogie night or chipendale and playboy, so I will just wear a black dress.
    TTR isn't a clothing optional resort. If you plan on strip down naked in a hot tub, unless you have friend that have a jacuzzi, it won't be possible as there's no more 24 hours pool and security watch. ( They were watching for bottom with a flashlight when there was the sport pool anyways )
    With the new bash being open to the ocean, bash get a nice breeze and some night last april it was hot as hell but that breeze make us feel confy. Some night it was a bit windy and colder so we had to stay near the door.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    What a crazy coincidence, same dates!!!!

6. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1
    March 31 - April 6

7. Dean&Michele

Dean&Michele Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 2
    See you there! We are booked for the BOOB cruise for April 1 too if you are interested.

8. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    The wife and I are beginning to plan the trips wardrobe and we are looking for some advice from the April regulars. We are wondering as a general rule what the temperature is. When we were there in September it was about perfect as one can ask for during the day. The evening was great also except Bash was hot as balls on some nights. As usual we are planning for minimal coverage but we want to make sure that’s the right call. I want her to be sexy yet comfortable in her Bash wear or I fear the night will get cut short. Electrical tape looks hot as hell but it doesn’t give much insulation, we want the nips to be hard for the right reason.
    Thanks for any help

9. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Good news, everyone!!

May have to bust out a conversion chart for the temps, but it sounds like humidity will be low and evenings will still be warm. Lots of sunshine, so get ready to fry like bacon!!!

Cancun, Mexico Average Weather in April - Holiday Weather

10. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    7 trips In cancun we got 2 days of rain total.
    Usually it's hot as hell during the day.
    At bash, it's just comfy with the sea breeze. If you are cold, you can always go in the more crowded area.
    No mosquito, perfect weather, usually if it rain it will last about 10 min. We only got 2 days of down pouring rain one 2 years ago and the other one last year. It's humid, but tolerable. At night it can be sweaty but that's great to let out all the alcohol. I usually wear lingerie and I'm fine, but I'm from canada, and I go outside tshirt at 10F. You could always bring a kimono sheer to put over if you are scared to be cold. Will still see your outfit but it will somewhat keep you a bit warm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice