1st Timers Report (late Jan '19)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by weBake, Feb 4, 2019.

1. weBake

weBake Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    I'll (try) and keep it short and to the point:

First off let me start at the end.. we (my wife and I), will for sure be going back to TTR, in fact, we're already planning the next trip..!

The Food - we're both 'foodies' (for lack of a better term) and loved the food overall. What I'd recommend is for breakfast and lunch do the buffet - it's casual, there's something there for everyone and it's all fresh, then pick one of the restaurants for a nice dinner, especially if you're a couple. Skip She, we were told that it's about a 2.5 hour ordeal (unless that's what you're into, then be sure to book it in advance). Our favourite resto was the Italian, with Sutra coming in 2nd

The Sexy Pool - plan to plan most of your (waking) day there, it's super fun with the entertainment staff and most people are there at some point of the day. You can get drinks, in / out of the pool, you can read a book, talk to people, watch / participate in the fun shows, whatever you want, and zero pressure.. Super fun

The Quiet Pool - why bother..?

Jacuzzi - speaking of the main one accessible to everybody - that's where it's really good to go if you need to warm up, temperature wise (late Jan can get sometimes chilli if there's no sun at all) and people wise, as it can get a lot flirtier in there, but only if you want to, of course...

The Beach - small, but no points deducted, beaches are not what you're there for.. And it's nice enough to go for a short walk and feel the sand on your feet

Rooms - we had the regular Garden View room, and will take that again no problem. We were at a friends room with a jacuzzi, and it's basically a small tub with jets, that made the room smaller overall. I can't speak for the Ocean View or Tower rooms.. But we only used ours for getting ready / napping.. and thoroughly enjoyed ours, it was spacious, sexy and the staff made them super awesome every day. Also, good to know that they're are built in usb chargers in the plugs

The staff - 6 out of 5 stars!

Bash - fun sexy party every night.. The music is ok.. Could be worse, but I get they try and cater to everyone. I'd recommend a lot more hip hop though - it's sexy music to dance to... Some people weren't impressed that they close all the pools at 7:00pm.. But it funnels most people that way to Bash at night.. and I think it helps the vibe of the place, and keeps a lot of people partying together.. And yes, the 3am burgers are somehow the BEST in the world...

We met nothing but awesome people.. made some real new friends and had a very, sexy time..

• Like Like x 23
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Solid report ona great 1st trip, it sounds like!

3. weBake

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    ..forgot to mention:

The Sports Bar - that's where the party's at when the weather is real bad (that's how we finally discovered it, on the one real bad day of weather). Staff will move the games and fun over there

USA Transfers - they're legit, our flight in was delayed 12 hours, and they were there waiting for us.. Also you can prepay online and save more USD's for tipping!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Smoov

Smoov Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    It was very nice meeting you guys. We had a blast!!!

5. weBake

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    Heyyyyyyyy heyyyy!! It was so great to meet you guys too :D it was just too much fun and too many awesome people. It took us exactly one week to recover haha... Lisa's road rash is almost healed!!

6. Smoov

Smoov Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Yes, the recovery period was LONG!!! I'm glad to hear Lisa is on the road to recovery.

7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice review,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice