Newbies

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kyle N Kat, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Kyle N Kat

Kyle N Kat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    we will be at Temptations from April 20-26. A few questions
    1. How do we find out how to prepare for theme parties?
    2. We are in the Bash Tower. Pros and cons?
    3. We are in the lifestyle. Is it difficult to spark up anything
    4. Dress attire for restaurants
    5. Any extra advice or recommendations?

2. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    1) Theme parties are based on the week that your going. So watch for or look for a thread for that week. Sometimes like us in Feb, we cross over weeks, which makes planning a little harder. None the less, there are two threads in this case.

2) Cant answer your number two, haven't been since 2014

3) I answered this in another post of yours, but there is a separate website www.cancunswingers.com and no its easy. Put an upside pineapple sticker on your cup, be polite when asking, accept it if they say no.
    There is a white wrist band you can get on the site I mentioned as well, it has a set of red lips on it, this is also a clear sign.

4) There has been a lot of talk on, I would suggest you bring pants and a long sleeved dress shirt. The shirt is questionable on if you need it long or short, collared or golf...I would bring both. LONG PANTS mandatory, I would also add shoes in there....something nice, covered toe...hard to say.

5) yes, Newbies? boundry pushers? seeking fun but afraid? never been topless?

3. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    1). Check the regular resort themes on the Temptation website, and also check on here for Cancuncare or other group themes. I like to plan a bit for all and see what I feel like wearing that night - accessories are an easy way to be themed but not commit to an entire outfit.

2). We always stay in Bash. Pros: Guaranteed mid-high level ocean view rooms, larger than regular garden view/ocean view and jacuzzi rooms, free access to Sky 3.5 rooftop lounge (or you can get this as a member or referral). Can't think of any cons, which is why we stay in the tower. If you're concerned about noise from Bash, you can only really hear it if you have one of the end units and are out on your balcony.

3). No it's not difficult if you're open and friendly. Some lifestylers like to identify themselves with things like name/bead necklaces, cancun swingers bracelets, pineapples, black rings, etc

4). At a minimum, you will need long pants (smart jeans are ok too), collared shirt and closed shoe, but we think it's nice to dress up and make an impression earlier in the night before changing into theme wear for Bash.

5). Search and read the forums, there's tons of useful advice! My top three: 1) try all the restaurants regardless of what people say are their faves since you'll have time if you're staying a week; 2) enjoy but pace yourself with the alcohol during the day so you will still be conscious to enjoy the evenings; 3) go as a member referral so you can enjoy the vip perks (better alcohol, food, service, access to sky 3.5, etc) - if you need one you can message me privately.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14

5. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    As already mentioned, anything lifestyle specific should be on the Cancun swingers forum, not here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Kyle,
    We are not there at the same time which sucks, we could have explored this, it sounds interesting.

7. Kyle N Kat

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Maybe next time

8. Kyle N Kat

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Sorry. I’ve figured that out now. Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice