Breathless roll call feb 24-mar 4

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Rena and Dale, Jan 20, 2019.

1. RobandLani

RobandLani Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    This might require a Desire day pass

2. RobandLani

RobandLani Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    We should be poolside by 11a.m were staying at temp for a few days before Breathless

3. Rena and Dale

Rena and Dale Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We'll look for you at the pool I would love to get your take on a comparison of the two places, we are thinking of Temptations in the fall.
    Cheers :)

4. Rena and Dale

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    That could be arranged lol
    :)

5. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    I called the resort twice yesterday just to be sure and I talked to the concierge person. She confirmed that the signs say no topless IN the pool but at the Xcelerate pool on the deck and beach it’s still okay. She said in the cabanas and on the lounge chairs or up walking around is fine but only at the Xcelerate pool.
    We want to be sure about this information because that’s probably a deal breaker for us. That’s why I called twice.
    Steve-

6. Rena and Dale

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We went last year in February, I went topless in the topless pool a few times but I found people very snobby and clicky there and I did not enjoy it. I also went topless a few times at the foam party because other girls were so I thought why not lol (had a great time) and it seems like it gets a bit "more uninhibited" as the party vibe /music picks up Yes a few girls were topless on the beach but not many, I did go with my husband quite a few times to the Desire beach its about 30 seconds away and I went topless there, lots of people naked so I did not feel out of place. FYI when you go to the beach go left for about 5-10 minutes and there is a place on the beach that does massages for about $40 for about one hour....so awesome :) I think once we found it we went everyday, also Xel Ha was nice to go snorkelling (commercial but fun) Also Coco Bongos is a must if you like to dance and see an awesome show. If your down in February 23 to March 3 let us know.

7. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Thanks for the information. That coincides pretty much with everything we’re hearing. Breathless looks incredible but I would not want her to be the only topless or one of the few topless people there. I can see where that might be uncomfortable.
    It’s interesting that you can just walk over to the Desire beach from Breathless, I was wondering if that was possible. That’s a plus for sure. We’re waiting on pricing on Breathless and Temptation from the travel agent we use.
    Unfortunately, we won’t be going the end of February. We’re looking at going in mid September. It might have to be Temptation though because I don’t want her to be the only topless girl around the pool area and definitely no chance of that happening at Temptation!
    Steve

8. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    Just a FYI - there is absolutely no difference between what you can do on the public part of the Desire beach or the public part of the Breathless beach - they are both(at least to 10 meters beyond the high tide mark) public property.

So if want to go topless you can do so right in front of Breathless(regardless of what they say) as long as you stay on the public part of the beach area ;)

You and any others won't be allowed on the private part of the Desire beach(security will chase you off) just the same as Desire folks and any others wouldn't be allowed on the private part of the Breathless beach.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  9. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Thanks for the good info!

10. Rena and Dale

Ratings:
    +22 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice