February 2019 Boobs Cruise Dates

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Dec 2, 2018.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Houston assuming this is where you are entering back into the states and then load bags. to Austin.

2. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    And kiss the Blarney Stone and wear a horseshoe up you ass just to be sure!

3. Joel and Jen

Joel and Jen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We should be good then..lol!!

4. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Rayanne thinks you are craaaaaaazyyyyy!
    No one wants to have to spend the night at any airport!
    Of course you can always catch a flight out back to the US!

5. Joel and Jen

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Tell Rayanne to hold my beer! Lol! Jen just hesitantly gave me green light! Lol. Yes we are crazy but the booobs cruise sounds like will be something I will regret missing..lol. And worst case means another night in Cancun..

6. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Now that’s the spirit!
    Advice is do not drink ANYTHING that Chinos, Omar, or Sarah69 serve or hand you...lol!
    The staff will not let you cup go empty and it is EASY to lose track of consumption,
    And then with the fun, water, sun, etc...uh oh shit can go south and quickly!
    Seriously, if you have any intentions of making your flight checkout early and take your bags for storage with the bellhops at the front door ( or put in your car).
    And have a bag of clothes to change out of your b-suites.
    Be sure your transportation is waiting for you at 4:15-4:30 (well unless you are driving yourself...but than there is rental car return), know your terminal, AND most of all don’t get too fucked up.

Rayanne is still debating going on 2/11 and we don’t leave until late 2/12 but she doesn’t want to be dragging ass all day getting home.
    Plus she needs to teach a class at 8am on 2/13... just the way her schedule worked out :(

We are experts already and learned to take our own Bubbas, own liquor (vodka or rum), and mixers, and not drink the various color shits.
    But we ususlly also bring and share moonshine, Fireball, drunken gummies, etc.
    Most of all we have a blast...but with no intentions of trying to catch a flighr out about 2 hours after docking.

Dude, best of luck, you got balls and a great attitude.
    I’m not saying it is impossible and I am sure people may post other success stories but your plan is not for the faint of heart!
    I look forward to your report!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  7. Joel and Jen

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Thanks for the info!! We should be at the sexy pool by 1 on the 8th. Say Hi if you see us. I got this!

8. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Balls I say.
    BALLS!

Just found out the flights this time and we dont arrive until 2 so you may see us 3-3:30.
    Look for a neon (bright...hot pink, orange, yellow, etc) cowboy hat...she hasnt told me yet and find us to say high.
    Although she is a shorty, her belly tat and rack are not hard to miss as long as you are not comotose!
    Beware of the first day curse!
    If you don’t know either ask or you may find out first hand...lol!

Just more advice for our fellow Texans...we gotta stick together!

9. Joel and Jen

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Will do, thanks again for looking out for your fellow Texans FB_IMG_1547785423819.jpg and info! Getting excited for sure!

10. Dwayne and Trish

Dwayne and Trish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    4 more days and I get my dirty shot again on the boat. How can I speed up time?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice