What do i wear... shoes, butt floss, clubwear... whatever.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jessica, Jan 23, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Sharing is caring...go for it.
    Also learn to use the search feature here and you can find most anything.
    Also check out the Media and there are lots of photos.
    And of course click on Avatars to check out photos that folks post in their albums.
    We are not photo posters but will eventually,
    For now you have to be there in person to see us and enjoy us in fun!

2. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Now that’s the spirit!
    Wear a pair ad earrings too.
    And make Joe wear a pair on the plane.
    I am sure he will then gladly pay for your extra suitcase:D

3. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Our deal is he buys the room and plane tickets. I buy everything else. So I would be paying the extra baggage fee unfortunately. Plus his Wiley coyote hobbit feet would never fit in my size 8s Hahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    You got the great end of that deal. Since TTR is all-inclusive the room and airline tickets will cover most of the trip easily. All you will need is some cash for tips and whatever you need from the pharmacia across the road.

5. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    @Jessica I probably should have mentioned that for my reply to you OP (the one with the red text about for post up from this) if you cluck on your quoted post (click to expand) I have attempted to answer or give you my opinion to each of your questions...all in red text.
    Many do not know you can inbed test within others posts when replying. I used red text so it can be easily “read”.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    The price of 1 suitcase for all the shoes you need and all the sexy fun that they can cause.
    Sounds like a deal to me!

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    OK let me try to tackle a few of your questions specifically:

1. Sky bar attire - Yes the sky bar is VIP, but it isn't like a VIP area in the way you might be thinking with a heightened "status" level (for example, a bit more "posh"). It's the same people, and often people go back and forth between areas. Party goers are going to be wearing very similar things up there as they would at the sexy pool. Most girls in the pool or Jacuzzi's are still going to be topless, and people eating or hanging at the bar might be wearing a coverup. Your footwear will probably be the same as anywhere else. But that isn't to say if you want to save a sexier suit for that day, with maybe some wedges, you would be out of place. I know my wife has different flip-flops and bathing suits for days she plans on being more in the water, then other days were she's going to be hanging out outside of the pool (similar to if you went to a poolside party in Vegas, but you weren't planning on getting in the water).

2. Traction - I personally hate being barefoot, so I normally only have my flip flops off when I am in the water. If it rained, and hasn't yet dried, the floor could be more slick. There isn't tile up there...I think. Wedges would work, or maybe more platform sandals, I wouldn't do heels. My wife personally only brings like 1 pair of actual heels per trip, and they are normally just for dinner. She feels much more comfortable drunk walking or dancing in strappy wedges.

3. Small purse - Elyse typically carries a clutch at night. But again this depends on the theme. This usually is a matter of figuring out who can carry what as a team. I might be able to hold smokes, money, and the room key for both of us, if I have pockets. But if we are both just wearing underwear, then we have to figure it out from there. There is typically a table of friends that becomes base camp, and a small purse left of the table with friends is fine. Our phones are left in the room the whole trip.

4. Men dinner-wear - 1 or 2 pairs of linen pants are perfect for your trip. Most of the restaurants require pants. Shirts with buttons (short sleeves, or sleeves rolled up) with matching pants, and closed toed shoes (think something like these: WALLY) are perfect. At the more casual restaurants, I might just wear a polo and nice shorts. My wife typically wears short dresses, or some sort of body suit and shorts/skirt combo.

5. Men on glow night - For dudes this is hard, most glow club-wear for men looks very much like you are going to get taken to pound town. Shorts and a funny glow tee or tank top is fine. Maybe add some glow/light-up accessory (hat/glasses).

Hope this helps :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ok Jessica you are officially my favorite newbie. Let me see ...

'classy but revealing'
    'Body suit with a sheer Maxi skirt'
    'exploding kittens'
    'make my Ass pop so it looks good in my thong bikini'
    'wear my stripper heels with my sweats'

I think you are going to fit in just fine at TTR and I really want to party with you :D ha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Well I will be there from the 10th to the 15th. Just look for the drunk hooker with the pink hair rambling on about tequila.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We will miss you by 3 days. Departing flight scheduled for the 7th. However, based on past trips there still is a 15% chance we will be there on the 10th ha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice