What do i wear... shoes, butt floss, clubwear... whatever.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jessica, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    So I'm super obsessive about efficient packing but also about having the perfect outfit, head to toe, for EVERY occasion. So I have a couple questions about what would be appropriate for each occasion. I definitely want to drop by sky bar at one point. Because it is considered a VIP area, I'm thinking classy buy revealing... Body suit with a sheer Maxi skirt. Since it is open in the middle of the day should I Avoid black so I don't get too hot?

Poolside? Does the ground have enough traction that some wedge sandals or heels of any sort would be alright or should I stick to flip flops or no shoes at all?

Should I bother to take a small purse with me to the theme nights? Something to hold my phone and as cash.

For men, I got the boyfriend a pair of linen pants to wear to dinner... Any other suggestions on light clothing for him that meets dress code?

What should he wear for glow night?? He's kinda bland with his style so I want him to be able to look a little wild. I told him one way or another body glitter would be a thing

I wanted to start a general thread to ask questions about what to wear and share websites to find specific items.

2. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    I would tell you to think less and fly by the seat of your skirt, but who am I right....

What do you think your going to be comfortable in for these things. What if you did not plan as much, and through it together last minute with whatever was in the suitcase? would that cause anxiety?
    I have no doubt in my mind, based on your avatar your going to look stunning with whatever you choose, and that guy, yup, put that meat on your arm and flaunt him hahaha.

Theme nights, don't bring anything but a room card and whatever your going to tip for the night, take some pictures before you leave the room and nothing more. Enjoy not being connected.

Glow night, Personally I'm doing body paint and some booty shorts with open hips. Not sure on shoes yet though, sneakers are always comfy though. For the glitter, make sure he shaves his body hair very short. Get some white elmers glue and mix it with water, put the glitter in it, and brush it on his body with a small paint brush. You add the glitter to the glue to whatever glittery goodness you want, im going to test this soon. Walmart carrys some good glitters.

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I'm hip to the Elmer's glue.. I stick to the school glue specifically because it come off easiest. But this situation might get pretty sweaty...

If you can't already tell, I'm the overplanner. It's 3 months away and I'm already planning everything in detail. I think it's really just the fear of wasting time. We went to NOLA with his friends years ago and spent way too much time in our AIRbnb. I don't want that to happen again. My goal is to not turn the TV on at all and spend as little time in the room as possible... Unless there's people hanging out. Which I plan on being our exploding kittens game. It's ALWAYS a crowd please.

I like to wear heels and wedges whenever I can since I can't wear them at work. Plus theyll many my Ass pop so it looks good in my thong bikini haha

4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Exploding kittens? We are in!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Have you played before???

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Nope, but it sounds too cool to miss YOLO.....!

7. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    Wow... We like how you are so into your upcoming trip. And if you are that much into it now, just wait until after you've actually been there. The advice to plan for whatever you would be comfortable in make sense. It can get pretty warm and muggy there. I think you will find that the saying "Less is More" makes a lot of sense in every way at TTR. It's really easy to overpack for this place. You are likely to have a suitcase full of stuff that you never wear. Our advice is to wear the smallest suit you own, the shortest, most sheer dress, and anything super sexy and you will fit right in. You did ask about slippery surfaces... There are LOTS of them. Be careful with that. And, on a personal note, I would like to thank you for getting the term "butt floss" into a thread heading. Nicely done!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    The clothes will of course be minimal... It's the shoes that are going to be the issue. Hahahaha half of our giant shared bag will literally be my shoes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    My wife brings an entire suitcase of just shoes.
    Many hi heals and wedges for every outfit.
    Plus the usual sandals and flip flops.
    So go for it girl!
    Some of us just love shoes and they cam make or break the outfit;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Joe will yell at me if we have to pay for a second checked bag Hahaha. We pinch our pennies and much as possible on that kind of stuff so we can spend more on the experience. I may just have to ditch wearing slippers on the plane and wear my stripper heels with my sweats so everything will fit in one suitcase haha

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice