Newbies? boundry pushers? seeking fun but afraid? never been topless?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LionsNzebras, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Jayde

Jayde Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm there from January 9-16! February sounds like a great time, if I like it that's when I'll plan to come back for next year.

2. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    I built another post in another thread. I will copy it here. some of it is redundant some of it is not.

I'm going to be very honest here, and anyone else can chime in too. No filters in our group.
    First, no expectations of anything, your not required to participate, you can sit back and watch the shit happen, or you can be part of it, the choice is 100% yours. A lot of wild things happen here.

The deer in the head lights is a little to be expected, honestly. Your going to see things, lots of things that you never see anywhere else. Don't be surprised, and if its not your thing, bow out gracefully and then watch hehe.
    1) Boobs, Temptation is topless optional, 21+ only, but not required, so your going to see boobs, all kinds of shapes sizes and colors. I actually get boobed out in most cases by the end hahaha, i know its silly. Its true though.
    2) Fully see through at the pool, there are so many bikini options that a lot of them are less than nothing, zero complaints here. The men do semi see through too, dont be afraid of a penis hahaha.
    3) Games, sometimes the games at the pool get wild, at least they did back in the day. Where people end up naked running around the pool. This is only allowed during game time, its not a nude resort.
    Tequila volly ball, tequila janga, Wally bringing 50 wet pussy shots to pass out in the group around the pool (its how you make friends), yup, just like my avatar. Sometimes ill pour the end one, in your wife's mouth. Symbolism much? Yeah shes hot, but shes yours ;)
    4) Theme nights, we as a group take the hotel theme nights and make them more crazy, more wild, more naked, more fun. Body paint, fuck yes.
    5) The drinks are flowing, a lot, know your limits.
    6) The sun, its mexican sun, and its mexican tequila, sunscreen and water are your friends.
    7) Crazy wild things, inflatable penises, real dildos (giant ones that scare me) jello wrestling (2013 hehe), whip cream shots off of peoples bodies that you have never met.
    8) sometimes the resort is slippery with the tiles and water, be cautious.
    9) Don't be afraid to talk to anyone, everyone we have ever met (except 2) are awesome.
    10) Theme nights, participate like never before!! If you dont dress up, now is a chance to do it, to participate beyond anything you would ever do at home. The women in our lives work so very hard to make this so amazing for us, from a show standpoint, from a sexy standpoint. Help them, let them know how beautiful they are and that you love them. Spend time shopping for yourself so you can participate, do it together and I can promise you that you will learn new things about your partner.
    11) Advantage of a group, that you can share chairs, you can share space, you can leave your stuff under my chair and it SHOULD be safe, we all look after each other, our stuff, our spouses and partners, etc. Were a fucking team, a group of doers!!
    12) no expectations ever, its super casual, and very simple. "Hey want to go for dinner tonight?, Na Wally were going with blah blah to SHE sorry we already have plans, OK bud see you tonight at bash!"
    No hard feelings, no expectations, its all cool. Even if we have been hanging out at the pool all day. (shit even if we had sex the night before, its all good!)

THIS BRINGS ME TO THE UNSPOKEN, except I'm going to speak it. Shit happens.
    1) your going to get hit on, as a man, by a man, from a man, oh so is your wife \ spouse \ girlfriend. Its an open atmosphere, its sexually charged, its crazy. If you guys are into the lifestyle or swinging at all its all there. If you want it, you don't have to participate, and if you do get approached just kindly say that's not for us, but thank you. If your curious you can do the same and just ask questions. If your going to "TRY" it, be with someone that can show you the ropes and respect where you guys are at. Sometimes you just never know where you are going, till your there. WE DONT TALK MUCH ABOUT IT HERE, there is another website for that. Steve has a sticky about it on the very first page. BE CURIOUS :)
    2) Sex, your going to see it on balconies on occasion, in hot tubs in the evenings sometimes, your for sure going to hear it, because I leave my door open on purpose. No its not the TV, in most cases :)
    3) On occasion but extremely rare you will run into a very aggressive person or couple that cant hold their drinks and are just a bunch of assholes. Separate yourself from the drama, enough said about that.
    4) Theme nights, Everyone dresses very provocatively, this does not mean that they want your advances, or touching. DO NOT TOUCH THEM, unless you ask. Women get touched like 147 times on average every 47 minutes, that's more than 40 times an hour, by gropy hands. And some of them are well....not cool. (There was a recent study on it in 2018) I'm guilty of it myself, when your in a bar crowded and you are on your way to the bar, you tend to touch people on the way, this lets them know you want pass when you cant talk because the music is loud. There is a difference in what I'm talking about here.

And yet, I ramble on......

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  3. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I appreciate someone bring this up. One thing I am worried about is unwanted physical contact. We're all topless and want to feel free and sexy but it still is not an invite to touch without asking. Alcohol tends to make some a little too confident about those kinds of things. Does the hotel have a specific policy with harassment from other guests? Like I said, I'm not anticipating this but Im a bartender and I see first hand all the bad ideas that stem from it.

4. LionsNzebras

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Honestly you will be fine, 95% of the time everything is good. Consent is a thing.
    The other 5% usually will come from too much drink. And it depends on the group that your in, and how well you know said people too. The issue with this is that new people coming into the group think that its ok, what they don't know is that you may have history with someone and they have an all attractions pass to your body, where the new people obviously dont. But they see it happening and assume its ok.....

In all cases, you can simply say hey, that is not OK with me or us or in this group, you need to ask to touch, and it should be fine. I have only been involved in once case myself where the guy was too drunk to honestly comprehend what I was saying anyway, and reached out a second time. We removed ourselves from the situation and all was well. Said drunk guy was sitting all alone the next day in a chair. I think his wife put him there hehe.

This is one of the reasons that groups spring up, we all take care of each other, and our stuff, and share resources like costumes, body paint, body tape etc. We do room crawls, we make it so that we all have a great time, everyone is safe and sound, and we all make it home to our loved ones after a shit show week of partying.

Your welcome to come and join the shit show, its a great group. Then if its not your thing thats cool too, there are lots of groups and lots of different people. You will find your set, and they will become friends.
    If you have any other questions or concerns, post up, send me a message, all is well :)

5. Dean&Michele

Dean&Michele Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 2
    Great post, We are looking forward to our first time!

6. Nola Twosome

Nola Twosome Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    Extremely helpful for this new couple. Appreciate the post!
    Can't wait for March 1st.

7. LionsNzebras

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    As always guys, if you have any other questions feel free to ask or PM me, its all good. The board is full of good information.

8. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I hope everyone there is as nice as you!! Thanks for the reassurance! I hope we make some new friends and find a group to hang with!

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Don't get your hopes too high. Most people aren't nice. It's a very limited percentage of people that stay at the resort that are actually nice and eager to make friends. If I had to put a number on it, I would realistically say that only about 96% of the guests are friendly and looking to party together and have a great time. It's amazing to me the amount of repeat guests, like seriously who would ever go to the same resort more than 1 or 2 times?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  10. LionsNzebras

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Jessica,

Sadly what Steve said, although I would put the number at about 20% are open and willing to get to know more people, and party with strangers, its the 2% that are willing to get freaky hahaha. Although we haven't been there in 4 years so things do change for sure so perhaps I am out to lunch. Im just a fun guy and can make friends anywhere.
    One thing I used to do, is exactly what is in my Avatar, I would get 50 shots at the bar and pass them out around the pool and bring people together. Its the little groups and clicks that are hard to merge, the shots and games help for sure.

If you guys are there during the shit show, your more than welcome to come by and see whats up. If its not for you thats ok too!

The interesting part is what Steve commented on, If you go back to the same place 2-3-4 times, why not make friends? Each to their own I guess right? The point of going back to this place so many times, is exactly that, fun, friends, party, at least in my opinion :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice