Breathless punta cana vs rm

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by BandA, Dec 24, 2018.

1. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Anyone stayed at both that can give some comparison? How's the vibe? Is topless more or less at PC vs RM? Types of bikinis worn by the ladies at PC? We were at RM this year but thinking of going to PC in 2019.

2. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    From what I understand topless at RM is not allowed by the pool, you must be in a cabana to be topless. I was wondering if the same applied to PC as well? I was hoping to try PC but if topless is limited I think I'll pass.

3. BandA

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    On one of their blogs it says toplessness allowed at all pools, but not sure if allowed in the pool or just is the chairs, etc.

4. Beau and Heather

Beau and Heather Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    we've stayed at both locations. it may just depend on timing and the crowd, but we had more fun at RM. More topless, huge hotub and more participation at events / theme nights. Wide range of swimwear, from string bikinis to one pieces. Tons of topless in the party pool during the foam party. only a few during other times. hope this helps.

5. BandA

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Thanks for the feedback. We were at RM this summer and saw a wide range as well. When was your last stay? Wondering if it was since the supposed corporate changes regarding toplessness.

6. Beau and Heather

Beau and Heather Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    yeah, unfortunately i just read about the changes. We stayed about a year ago, before the changes. We actually planned to go back this winter, but now that they made it more vanilla, we may go somewhere else. I'd go to TTR or Desires, but we have a group of freinds going that wouldn't be ready for that level.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice