My Review That’s Not A Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TIMKO, Dec 7, 2018.

1. TIMKO

TIMKO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    So I just got back from Paradise a few days ago and I’m just starting to get over what I call Cancun/Temptation Flu which is just a cough and dodgy guts and just feeling a bit rundown which comes with drinking alcohol everyday for 2 Weeks and going to bed late most nights and too much junk food...
    Of Course there is plenty of healthy options at Temptation but where would the fun in that be... lol !
    Anyways this isn’t really a Review just a few of my thoughts on the place after my second visit since the Renovations...
    I have to say I was a bit disappointed when I went last year for my first visit after the Renovations so was a bit unsure about going back but thought to hell with it I’ll give it another go... So prior to this visit I was slightly nervous whether I was going to like it after the disappointment of last year...
    But I can honestly say it was one of my favourite Trips to date... When I say I was disappointed last year I did like the groovy design but just couldn’t accept all the changes from the old place...
    I don’t like change... lol ! I must be getting old and set in my ways... lol ! But I seen little improvements I liked this year like the Paty’o’s Style Tables now in Bash which I felt made it easier to congregate around as a group and to chat to people compared to the original fashionable lower style furniture in Bash...
    I met Robbie Garcia and Mini Cooper and thought they were both great entertainers and really friendly. I’m pretty easy pleased with music so I can’t say I had any real issues with the DJ other than it sounded like he was trying to please everyone so cut off alot of songs early but as I said it didn’t really bother me... There was a large Group from New York that arrived on the second week of my Trip and I think the DJ that came with them called DJ Fresh was pretty decent and played some Nelly and Usher and the Fugees and some R’n’B which I really enjoyed for a change... Also liked the little Hot Food Cart and food outside each day at the pool... and the Canoe floating about the pool giving out fruit and Coconuts to drink the coconut water out of... Might of done that last year but I noticed it more this year... Nothing much else to add really other than to say it’s really grew on me from my last visit... I defo want to go back next year but it will depend on the prices... I’m not going to moan about the Prices going up as much as I’m disappointed it’s a business and they can charge what they like if it’s in my budget I’ll be back and if it’s not then I’ll not... lol ! The only negative thing I can say is when I was checking out I was told I had a Bill of $280 US Dollars for I think they said was Crystal which I think is champagne but I told them I don’t even drink champagne and they checked the number on my Bracelet and the Slip which had a different signature on it to mine so they struck it off... Which wasn’t really Temptation’s fault that someone tried to pull a fast one... Other than that it was a fantastic trip with lots of fun memories made with the Chaos Crew and Temptation Family and I really hope I get to return next year... :0)

Timmy T

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Get Well Soon Timmy, welcome back to Blighty and Brexit !! xxxx

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Very informative report. Thank you.

That is what I am talking about re the dj and variety. If they played fugees when we were there over despacito I think Jen would of had sex right on the bash tables :) Music sets the mood. Hopeful for variety in April.

Yes we loved the fruit boat also but the 3 trips we have taken to the new TTR there was no food cart by the pool. Can you provide more info. What type of food? Where is it located? Thanks

4. TIMKO

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Thanks yes I always seem to get the Cancun Flu when I get home... lol ! Too many late nights, alcohol and Bash burgers don’t help but nothing a few days rest and plenty of water won’t sort out... Hope you are both well and it’s good to be back in Blighty and looking forward to a clean break from the EU with Brexit... Hopefully see you both at some stage in the future... xxx :0)

5. TIMKO

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Thanks it wasn’t really meant to be a review or report as such but as I kept adding onto it, it sort of turned into one... lol ! They had a stand under the big ramp by the Sexy Pool most days I think with Taco’s and Hot Dogs and Bugers all that type of stuff... And the little Hot Dog/ Burger Cart would Park around where the Towel Hut and Premier Bar was at the Sexy Pool... Someone else I met they’re was very excited that they went around giving out Candy Floss or I think it’s called Cotton Candy across the Pond... Also they can out around the pool giving out little Chocolate or Coconut Ice Lollies or Popsiciles I think they are called across the pond... lol ! Those little touches are nice when you’re relaxing at the pool... The new place has definitely grown on me since my first visit after the remodel last year... Still miss the old place but it’s gone and we have to try and make the most of the new place and make it better like the old place was... The DJ playing R’n’B I think just came with the New York Group he was called DJ Fresh... I like the change from the usual stuff... Not all the music is my taste but I like most stuff so I don’t mind plus think the DJ is just trying to please everyone which isn’t an easy job. :0)

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    The afternoon gets a little crazy with birds flying around trying to eat whatever burgers, or dogs, they can find on an unoccupied plate. There would be around a dozen of them each day, and they would swoop down pretty low to the pool.

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Enjoyed your updates and pics buddy! Glad you had a good time!

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Funny. Using the brits terminology ... 'Birds' flying around and eating a lot of dogs isn't a bad thing.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. FunNsun85

FunNsun85 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great update! Thanks!

10. TIMKO

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Cheers Steve glad you enjoyed my updates... Just a few Theme t-shirts and Hats to keep up with the Ch aos Crew... It was great fun hanging out doing shots and getting drunk with Vacay Friends and the Temptation Family... The new place is definitely growing on me... Hope you amd Elise are well Buddy... Maybe see you in May or June if the prices don’t get any higher... :0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice