Booked Sept/Oct '19 for a first time visit to the new refurbished TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chrissharon2000x, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Chrissharon2000x

Chrissharon2000x Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    After stayed at TTR for our 2 week holiday (vacation) in September of 2015 and again in 2016 we are finally booked to return to the refurbished TTR from 28th Sept to 12th Oct 2019, we know its way off in the furture but hoping that it's just as much fun as before and would be lovely to meet up with old friends again :)

Chris & Sharon

2. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    We're at TTR right now our third trip it's been just as much fun as we had in the past trips overall it's a better place. We made lots of new friends and got to see several people from our 2015 and 2016 trips it was great seeing them again. We're not picky people and cherish any time we can get away together and will be returning to TTR again.

T

3. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    We were there this Oct 2018 and happened to overlap with the Mocha Fest takeover. They will be there next year while you are there. Lots of issues with that group that my boyfriend and I have changed our dates for 2019 so we are not there when they are. I recommend doing your due diligence. Search CCC for the Octoberbreast 2018 posts, last one by Nikki went into details of her experience. My boyfriend and I didn’t like the abundance of single drunk men there, the blatant use of cameras at the sexy pool with people taking video and pictures and the craziness of this group. Not being able to access the sports bar as they “bought” it out. If I pay for an all inclusive I should be able to use all areas of resort not be told it’s invite only. We wrote the resort with all our concerns and haven’t heard back unfortunately. Glad you’re making it back though after all this time!

https://www.mochafest.com/events/event_details/mocha-fest-2019

4. Chrissharon2000x

Chrissharon2000x Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0

oh dear, what other areas are extra to the uk all inclusive

5. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    It's realy sad Temptation is going after these types of groups, it's only going to cost them in the end.

T

6. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Yeah, we decided to switch our dates for 2019 due to a negative experience (after 4 years of literally being Octoberbreast lol) . We will personally try to avoid any takeover groups.

Nikki

7. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    We arrived October 18th and stayed until 28th.....we had no issues at all. It was a great trip. I love mid October. I'm glad we missed the mocha issues.
    XOXOXOX
    Dawn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice