Open Door Custom

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Matt and Kathy, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Matt and Kathy

Matt and Kathy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Hi -

We are headed to Temptation November 18 - 21. This will be our first time. We aren’t certain what to expect or how wild we want to take things. We have been reading as much as we can about Temptation online and it seems as if there is a practice or custom that people will leave their door open if they want spectators or people to join their activities. Is this common and any other inside information you veterans want to share?

Thanks

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I'm sure it happens, but I also think it's somewhat of an urban legend too. After 17 visits, we've never seen it.

Balcony shows, now that's a different thing! :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I have to agree with @wild1s , it has and may happen but most open doors we haveexperienced are from the cleaning staff!
    Balcony shows on the first floors are best.
    For upper floors it is hard to see if looking up.
    Much better when peering down!

But you should try it and let us know your experience.
    Advertising your room number and time is best for a better chance of participation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Clarification on balcony shows... upper floors are better for watching, lower floors are better for performing. It just depends on whether you are a voyeur or an exhibitionist. I'm not sure why, but we like lower floors for some reason. Must be a fear of heights! ;-)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Nuff said!

6. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We were there in Sept and one night after Bash, we were especially adventurous and went looking all over the property for open doors (our own room was located mid property). We actually found that just walking around at like 1-2am will have you sometimes run into couples who are hanging out by the pool chairs or taking a "walk" themselves. We were asked a few times to come back to rooms with various couples but the husbands were way too pushy and frankly their wives/gf's didn't look all that into it. No fun if there's no connection.

But..when we explored all 6 floors of the tower one night we only found 2 doors cracked. One room was occupied but totally empty (not smart if someone wanted to come take your valuables) and one room had people in it but they brought their own strobe and blacklight. Too much of a weird set up for us so we backed out. Good luck! I hope you bring back some stories :).

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    we have been about 10 times for 7 - 10 nights each time. for a total of about 80 nights. Never seen an open door. But then again we have never gone looking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    Been there twice, and third trip is next week. Still haven’t seen a balcony show, let alone an open door. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but just that I haven to seen it.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  9. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    Been there 3 times and never seen an open door. One night we decided to walk drunk around the property and nothing. We did find couples having fun on the patio jacuzzis on the first floor by the quiet pool. So we decided to head back to our room and put a show on our 2nd floor balcony. One couple that observed from their balcony gave us props the following morning during breakfast lol.

10. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Balcony shows seem to be are more common in the tower. Maybe it's just because you can see so many more balconies at one time?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice