Can/will My Wife Get A “happy Ending” During Her Massage?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by CabernetFrank, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Tswvfeej

Tswvfeej Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

To you know if Desire allows appointments to be booked if you are not staying at the resort? We are headed to Cancun but our resort was paid for by someone else but my wife and are are highly interested in the erotic massage? With the super sexy massage what does that consist of do they touch you and do other things or what happens?

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    No the Desire resort services are only for those staying at the resort, same for Temptation.

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6

They will definitely do it! But we'd suggest a couples massage exchange! They are pretty common and can go wherever you Desire!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. sunbound21

sunbound21 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Me and my wife are newly weds and will be in Cancun this weekend. We are staying at the Westin but are looking for a sensual couple massage! Any recommendations on where we could go?

5. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Thank you Thank you for this comment, This is exactly what I was searching for to convince hubby that this could be arranged upfront! I want to have a solo relaxing massage with some exra reliefs in between

6. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    We have doe the sexy massage 2x. The first time my they were all over my wife had she several happy endings during the massage. Then we finished up pretty much with them watching. The second time we did the massage it was no where near as good. There were no happy endings during them massage. Although it was fun it was a little of a disappointment after the first experience. I am not sure if they change something or if was at the discretion of the therapist. Curious to find out what the recent experiences have been.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice