Theme night participation at Desire

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by solsticeSassy, Jul 5, 2018.

1. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    We been to Temptation over a dozen times and the Theme participation is less than 20%. Being new to Desire we are reaching to you repeat offenders to guide us on the participation at Desire. We are going to a sexy resort not a halloween party but when in Rome we will follow the majority hahaha

can also inbox us if you prefer. Love from Canada East Coast

1) your guess of % participation
    2) How much effort is put into it
    3) costume from what time to what time approx
    4) Post pics if you wish
    5) Any helpful comments welcome and appreciated

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Hey you hotties !

Riviera Maya has a good participation level in theme nights by both men and ladies.

The outside lounge has well attended entertainment before the disco opens - disco around 10:30 or 11.

Sexy outfits and guests abound. Have a great time !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. ckallday

ckallday Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    We went to Desire Pearl last year, probably 2/3rds of people went to theme night activities. Women were very dressed up, men more "along for the ride." For example, on "white" night men wear white pants and shirts, women wear all sorts of creative and very sexy outfits. Those outfits are on for a couple hours while the entertainment goes on and people dance. As people go outside they tend to either go back to their rooms or to the hot tub and there's not much clothing left on in either location ;)
    Best advice is to just go for it and have fun. It was our first time and we really wished we planned more as it was fun and a great outfit can be a great conversation starter. You are out at the pool and around the property all day so people will see you and maybe you meet them but if they are shy, or you are, maybe the outfits will help break the ice.

4. Leah

Leah Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Theme nights sound fun! Is the little red dress night (saturday) a nighty or little red dress? The pis on website looks like a nighty. But the Sunday night theme is a nighty, does that have a good participation as well? What do the husbands wear?

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Sorry but just read your post and lmfao.
    I am NOT the spellin’ police but “the “pis” on the website...” looking like “...a nighty” cracked me up.
    That is one talented “pisser” ;)
    I am sure someone will give you a real answer.

6. Leah

Leah Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    lol.. I meant "pic".. the "picture" on the website looks like "nighty" or "nightie".. whatever, its coming off anyway. :p

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Half the shit I write doesn't come out right due to spell check and being so blind without my asses (whoops there you go...glasses)
    When I turn of spell check it gets even worse...like I’m speaking (well writing) in tongues!

8. Jim & Teresa

Jim & Teresa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +631 / 0
    We go to DRM over Halloween week and the participation is 100%! The costumes, the effort put in, we can’t wait each time to see the creativity, the sexy,...!!!

9. April1

April1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Anytime we have been at Desires we always participate in the theme nights. I (Mrs.) always dress up in theme and hubby most of the time. We are there on vacation to have fun and the theme's are all part of it, just my opinion. Most dress nice for dinner and then change into slut wear for the nights entertainment whether that is at the outside bar or in the Disco.
    Just have fun peeps!
    R & A

10. FLHX_HOG

FLHX_HOG I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Our group has about 15-20 couples with nearly 100% participation, so that's 1/5 the resort right there :) Last year we brought in a body painter on several nights.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice