Warning

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by feranna8577, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Skeptical about what .... please do tell

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    the entire story

3. MandEOntario

Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Hi @Steve and @Jannet - With your feet and ears to the ground locally, what facts, if any, have you heard about the alarming event posted by @feranna8577 ? (Isn't it odd, how baseball cap debates seem to spark more attention/postings. The silence is deafening.)

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I wonder how this thread got on here in the first place? I didn’t think anyone could start a thread on this part of the forum, Steve had to move it here. I wouldn’t have thought he would do that, with his kind of thread, without some explanation.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I think the silence is because people are torn as to how to respond.

I mean if it did happen it's a horrible thing and creates a lot of questions and consternation about going back.

On the other hand there are a lot of questions the post generates that if you were to ask might be interpreted as questioning as to if the post is actually real?

And if the post is real then you would be branded as a jerk for the rest of your life.

And then there's the "automatically defending TTR" syndrome you don't want to fall into...... so people are just sitting back and watching......

Jamie

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    The proverbial “hot potato” issue

7. MandEOntario

Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Hi Jamie, your assessment is well-balanced. Thank you for your presence and responding. Not stating the original post is less than truthful or if there is a conspiracy of silence to keep a serious occurrence swept under a carpet to protect the TTR brand. It's reasonable to question why wouldn't a TTR mgmt. rep, Steve and/or the original poster provide facts/additional clarity one way or the other? They are the true informants on this to set the record straight. The bottom line I suppose, is it's none of our business, and we can choose to believe it or not, but @feranna8577 did post their alarming story as a Warning. The matter remains before the Court of public opinion. Perhaps this topic will slowly fade away .... back to the board for the requisite baseball cap, sheer clothing, pasties and nippleage topics. Apologies for sticking my nose in despite the positive intentions. Thanks again Jamie. You're a good guy and our Mayor for many good reasons. :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  8. Joe and Mary

Joe and Mary Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0
    We were at the resort at the same time, never heard nor saw anything, and if this is the same person that was on our Boobs Cruise on Monday 7-2 .. I'm guessing things are not exactly as portrayed

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    This identical warning/review was posted on tripadvisor. Here is the response Temptation provided on tripadvisor....

I deeply regret that you found yourselves in this situation
    As one of the top adult only all-inclusive resorts in Cancun, we are proud to provide a safe ambiance to our guests where you can fully enjoy Temptation Cancun Resort.
    There is 24/7 at the lobby area the Manager on Duty, to ensure our guests satisfaction and give the appropriate solution in a civilised way to any matter at the Resort.
    With all due respect, please allow me to clarify that for safety and security measures the lobby area and the corridors have surveillance cameras, we used the camera footage along with statements and testimonies for the settlement of any disputes that may arise. In the event of judicial or administrative order we are willing to provide this information to the proper authorities.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we can discuss the incident with you in more detail.

Sincerely
    JROMERO

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    that's a pretty weak response....gotta say.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice