2nd Time Trip Report 6/20-6/28

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Curious1, Jun 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Where to start?

I am just going to write out everything I remember in no particular order.

My husband and I arrived to TTR on Wednesday 6/20 around 2pm. Check-in was a breeze and our room was ready. Last time we went we were there a few days after the opening in August (that was our 1st time) we opted for the seduction beach front room and decided next time we would get the most basic room since we are not in it but for showering, sleeping and well sexy time.

We got into our room (Garden View) there were 2 double beds and a nice size balcony (although we just had a view of the parking lot) the shower was huge and the room overall was fine for us.

We changed and went down to the sexy pool. We had some drinks and stayed until they kicked us out at 7pm (which sucks by the way) we would love to stay in at least until 8.

We went to Sutra and ordered off the menu ( out favorite restaurant) went back to the room and planned on attending lingerie night but I was exhausted so we stayed in for the night.

The next day we had breakfast at the buffet (always great with lots of choices) then when back to the room to lotion up and change to head to the sexy pool. We were in the sexy pool by noon everyday :)

Unfortunately, my husband had a hamburger for lunch (I did not) and was so sick from about 7pm until 3am it was horrible he has never been that sick before so we did not make school girl night.

The next day we were back at sexy pool met some really nice people and convinced them to do the Boobs Cruise on Friday (they did and had a blast). We did go to whitenight although only a few women had the men's shirt 1 button rule.

Next day sexy pool and didn't meet or hang with anyone new skipped glow night but had a great time all day.

Saturday was a blast our friends we met told us all about the Boobs Cruise and introduced us to some great couples they met. The foam party at 3 was well let's just say a "f*ck party" and so much fun. I haven't rubbed assess with so many people in my life. Foam parties need to be EVERYDAY!!

Sunday was more tame at the pool I think everyone was hung over but we still had a great time.

Monday we did the Boobs Cruise Chinos was not on it but Omar and Sarah69 did a great job. This was our 2nd one the 1st one we did back in August was raining and freezing so we were looking forward to some fun. This boobs cruise was very tame and IMO not wild at all. I do believe as many have said it depends on the group but we still had fun.

Our core group we hung out with did all leave Monday. We met a few other couples but only really connected with a handful.

For some reason this time around it did seem very "clickish" even when we tried to mingle and chat with others it did not go far. Last time I felt like the entire pool was one big family. Maybe it's the time of year and a lot of repeaters who know each other.

One other thing we noticed was the smoking. OMG I think I became a smoker while I was there haha. I have no problem with anyone who smokes but they really need a designated area for them. We saw so many ashes and cigarette butts dropped in the pool it was nasty. Even at bash the smoke was everywhere. When we were there in August I don't ever remember anyone smoking.

The pool closing at 7pm really sucks they should at least keep it going until 8pm. Many of us were bummed when we got the 10min warning.

Security has really tightened up a lot around the pool. There was a man being stopped from doing a boob shot off of a woman because he put his mouth on her nipple. A body shot is ok out of a shot glass between the boobs but your mouth can not be on her nipple (LAME)!!

We even noticed in the pool games they were not allowing bottoms to come off. Although we did see one that did. But they were a lot more tame then when we were last there.

I know I am all over the place sorry about that but was writing as the thoughts flowed in.

All in all we had a great time just wish we could have connected with more people. Maybe next time for sure!

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    Great report! Sorry your husband got so sick!

3. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Thank you...Thank goodness it was only for a short time.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    A thought occurs to me about a potential security crack down.... go down to the beach. The security presence is always much lower out/down there. Just a thought.

5. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    I got ‘talked to’ when a husband & wife had my nipples in their mouths over Memorial Day weekend.

Nikki

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Nice review, thank you

7. mary n jose

mary n jose Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    cool review thanks

8. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    That is just lame. I don't see the issue with it.

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    John...it actually depends. We got visited twice when in the tents but the guard did not have to stop us because we stopped since we assumed he was walking by to ask us to quit it. A real downer for me if you get my drift.
    So my point is they do have guards posted at the stairs who do walk and patrol the beach.
    Yes less than Pool/Bash but definitely a presence ...so you gotta be quick man!

10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for the infomative report.
    I am happythat you can still report having a good time even with the sickness, missing theme nights, crowd, more tame BC, clique-ness, security/rules enforcement, etc.
    I thought at the end you might state you were never coming back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice