My Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by asiangirl, Jun 27, 2018.

1. asiangirl

asiangirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    This is our second trip to Temptation Resort. Our first trip was ten years ago when we were in our 2o's, still innocent and naive, although I still somehow managed to win Miss Nice Shoes for the week. ;) We tried to come back a few times on a day pass while vacationing with family in Cancun, but never made it. So with more experience, we decided to finally come back and partake in more of Temptation's activities. I thought I would leave a review of our experiences to help make it easier for everyone on their trips!

Location: The resort is located on the far end of the strip, so it does feel like a long drive from the airport. We used shared shuttle service from Super Shuttle and after a half hour wait to get on the shuttle and another hour plus drive with multiple stops at other hotels, we felt exhausted when we finally made it to the resort. My suggestion is to not use shared shuttle, but to get either a private car or taxi so you can be at the resort in forty-five minutes with no wait.

Make sure to NOT stop for the timeshare presenters promising free passes and tours.

Hotel Check in: Hotel check in was easy with no long wait, but be prepare for them to take $400 out of your credit card for a room deposit. Another couple in our group were not told this and made a big deal out of it.

A waitress will bring you a nice welcome drink during check in. Afterwards, you meet with a presenter who gives you map of the resort and goes over the rules and policies. Then she will give you coupons and freebies only if you come to a special breakfast which is actually a timeshare presentation. I strongly recommend that you skip the breakfast/timeshare presentation.

Restaurants: We came with a big group and tried to email and call in to the resort for restaurant reservations, but was told reservations could only be made with the concierge once you are physically there at the resort.

I would highly recommend making reservations at She, aphrodisiac restaurant, more for the experience than the food. Food was was beautifully presented, but only average in taste. They will only make reservations for couples and not for groups.

We made reservations for is Sutra, Asian restaurant which was very entertaining with hibachi chefs, but food was mediocre.

Seaflirt, seafood restaurant does not require reservations and was very good.

Our favorite was the Romanza, italian restaurant. If you have a large party and want VIP service, I recommend doing it in Romanza. The VIP dining room is beautiful and the food is very good. For VIP, you will have to buy bottle service which can be very expensive depending on what you get.

Caffeine coffee shop is free and very good, almost like Starbucks.

Hotel and Rooms: Hotel and rooms were very art deco, like South Beach. I love the feel and atmosphere of the hotel. The layout of the hotel with the way the new is incorporated into the old was well done. Make sure to book in the Towers so you have a higher level of service and access to the Sky bar pool area.

Minor complaints include the rooms having dirty moldy spots in the corner of the showers/bath. The room spa hot tub has some rust on it already.

The access walking ramp from the sexy pool up to the lobby needs to have a sign or be better designed so guests know where it is leading to. We and almost all guest never used it and were walking through the buffet to access the upstairs lobby area.

Staff: Service was very good especially if the staff knows you are a good tipper. Props to Carlos pool concierge who took care of us for everything we needed.

Pool and Beach: The sexy pool was the highlight of the resort. It’s a beautiful pool where all the action was at including games, activities, and more. ;)

The beach was a big disappointment. We don’t mind the seawood, but there was a milky look to the water and slimy muddy feel to the sand. If the beach is important, then Tempation is not for you.

Activities: So we heard good things about the Boobs Cruise and it did not disappoint. If you love to drink and be naked, this is where the party is at. Since the majority do not have tops on and a few guys not having bottoms, there is some pressure to be topless.

At the sexy pool, there are lots of activities and games that start around noon and last through the afternoon. The evenings has a lot of sexual energy due to all the drunk people. :)

The foam party on Saturdays is a lot of fun. Get drunk and get lost in the foam.

The night shows starts at 9pm outside the Bash bar with a different theme every night. Plan dinner accordingly so you can make the shows. After the show, dance all night long with the DJ spinning.

Massage: I love getting massages and the massages here are amazing. You arrive forty-five minutes early and use their spa/steam room, so an hour massage ends up being a two hour experience.

Summary: The best thing about Temptation as my friend best summarized is “it feels so free”. About fifty percent of the women were topless and during one of the pool games, many men had to flash their d which was lots of fun to see. :)

We went with a big group of friends, some who were very conservative, and they feared that it would be too much for them or being approached by swingers, but ended having a great time with some wanting to come back again.

It was at Temptation ten years ago when I first went topless and felt being "free". We went this time with the understanding that “what happens in Temptation, stays at Temptation”. But with our group of conservative friends, it was just too awkward for me to go topless or get wild in front of them. We did get approached by a young pretty girl and someone looked like he could be her father, so I politely declined them. I was hit on by a cute middle eastern man who said he lost his wife, but my husband quickly declined him. The only fun we had was with one of the guys in our group after his wife left him to get a massage. We spent the evening with him in the sexy pool and afterwards he asked if he could come hang out in our room. ;)

• Like Like x 15
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions.
    I enjoy reading the various views.
    As we all know we are diverse as we come from different places, backgrounds, ages, and are at different places in our lives and relationships.

3. asiangirl

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Have fun on your upcoming trips!

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks. We have in the past before and since reno and plan on it in the future. That what it is all about!

5. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    Really appreciate you taking the time to write your Trip Report (and posting your profile pic...wow!). We've enjoyed our TTR visits as well.
    We believe CCC TR's are much more reliable and informative than trip advisor and the like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. asiangirl

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Your welcome, I just want to help make it more pleasurable for everyone. ;) You have to be careful of the fake reviews on tripadvisor.

7. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Great trip report, looking to possibly put a trip together for the end of October beginning of November for our 35 anniversary. This would be our third trip to TTR but first since the renovations.

T

8. asiangirl

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Happy Anniversary! There's no better place to celebrate than Temptation. :) With the renovations, you feel like you're going to a different resort and not the same old Temptation.

9. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    The Mrs mentioned she would mind trying somewhere differant so I told her to find a place, she is not having much luck and we are not looking for Hedo, Desire type places. I Told her TTR is different looking but the same in many ways.

T

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Is it just me or did the review end... early?

Perspective is everything. Insert the Obi-Wan quote here.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice