Trip report from 6/14/2018 to 6/23/2018

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by knowwhatimean, Jun 25, 2018.

1. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    First and foremost we just want to say that the June Junkies group is a special group of people and we had another great trip traveling with all of you! Nobody understands why we take a vacation in June at home and it's hard to explain why we do with out them experiencing what we have for the last 3 years!

The new buildings are a much needed upgrade but I think they are crazy to think that what they did will get them to get people to pay the ridiculous prices they are asking for some of the rooms. We are members and paid $157/night for a garden room and it was all that we needed. The a/c worked great and it was clean every day. House keeping was great with keeping us stocked up on water and other beverages too.

It is very obvious to anyone who has ADD about straight lines and painting outside of the lines that this place was built in a year. While this doesn't really matter to how we partied there it does matter when they are trying to get $500/night for a room. Like I said though it is still much better than the old building.

The pool is huge! It did make it a little less intimate and harder to mingle. One day we were there some of our friends didn't even know we were at the other end of the pool the whole day LOL! The depth of the pool really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. There are a ton of low spots to sit and hangout in/on. So if you are worried about this don't be!

Service around the pool is hit or miss. They really need more staff to make getting drinks easier. We had a butler but he was never introduced to us so we have no clue who he was. The premier bar was super fast at getting us drinks though.

We ate at the Asian, Steak house, and Italian during our trip. All of them were fantastic! We didn't try SHE or the Mexican because everyone we talked to said it wasn't worth the time at SHE and that the Mexican wasn't very good.

Sky bar was awesome but I think they are under utilizing it. The views are awesome, the food is awesome, and it could be a really cool spot to open up after like 1 am for an after party from Bash! Or even throw a party up there once a week instead of at Bash!

My one HUGE complaint about this week was there were a couple of bachelor parties that were there. The guys were creepy in the pool during the day and extra creepy at Bash at night. I personally don't think single guys should be allowed here unless they are on a referral. We had a large fight break out one night because some guy decided to stick his fingers in a woman on the dance floor. This was after he was warned 3 times before that by security to stop getting touchy feely with the women. THREE times! That to me is complete bullshit! And another woman had a large bruise on her breast from some guy grabbing her! This is enough reason for me to stop letting huge groups of guys in here. I don't even know why you would want to come here as a single guy anyways??? Something needs to change here with their policy on groups of guys!!

All in all though it was another great vacation and we can't wait to get back! Hopefully even before June next year!

2. ChurchMissy

ChurchMissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We just got home on the 21st. With the exception of the rain, it was a great trip like always. Unlike your experience, we had fantastic poolside service. Franco and Leslie kept the drinks coming as fast as we could drink them. Gave them a $20 bill because we never had to wait at all. Small price to pay because you know what it is like trying to get a drink at the pool bar in the afternoon! Didn’t see the bar fight but I heard all about it. Saw some of the groups of single guys and knew there was going to be trouble. I don’t have a problem with single guys going but I think the minimum age should be 30 years old. I know you saw those three kids running around that look like they were 12 years old. I can’t see $500 a night but we never paid anything near that so I guess it doesn’t bother us that some people do! Already looking forward to our next trip!

3. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    Yeah we tipped also but it just seemed like there wasn't enough waiters walking around the pool to get great service. Didn't bother us really just something we noticed.

LOL those "kids" weren't the problem. I think those guys were just excited to see their first boob! HAHA!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the report.

The single guy issue, or rather groups of single guys issue has been rumbling on here for the last 15 years. I don't think it will change.

Personally, I don't think the hotel should ban single guys, but should ban large groups of guys. No more than 2 in a group, that's our policy for the Boobs Cruise. We do sometimes get guys trying to get around it, by booking in ones and twos and it's not easy to spot. Must be even more difficult with maybe 600 people a week checking in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the report and your perspective. We agree 100%.

6. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    That's absolutely awful. That kind of behavior isn't funny--that's sexual assault, and here in the States it would absolutely get a man arrested and perhaps even fired from his job. TTR needs to be ALL OVER that kind of thing and falling all over itself to sympathize with these women. I can't imagine many worse scenarios for TTR than for these women to head to Trip Advisor, Orbitz, Expedia, etc. and give detailed accounts of these stories. We all love TTR, but witnessing something like that would be enough to change anyone's mind. I'm truly sorry you had to see that, and especially sorry for the women who were subjected to it. That shit doesn't just give a resort a bad name, it gives one to men in general.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice