Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Just saw a friend of mine on Father's Day and his doctor told him he was borderline diabetic and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for him and he cut out all starches and all sugar and he's lost 30 lb not going on any liquid diet or anyting I'm definitely trying to go that way I just keep thinking about the bikini I know it's nobody knows you nobody gives a s*** but I kind of give a s*** when I look in the mirror don't want to look pregnant LOL so what helps me is I look at an unflattering picture which I have a few of me that I don't like and it helps me want to diet also I tried to exercise but after A Hard Day's Work I don't always hit the gym

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I assume this is J.P. posting? :)

3. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    No it is Lisa posting and I am my worst critic when it comes to losing so I have 90 days from today and I've already cut my starches and half and lowered my sugars don't know if I can exactly take them all out

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    It was a joke....the ”looking pregnant” reference!

5. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Okay got it

6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    wow its been years since ive been on this thread. but planning a trip for march. quit smoking 3 weeks ago. cold turkey. so when I was feeling crabby I went to sleep. have been munching a bit too much too. but no more. I have 7 months to do it. I want 20 lbs gone, and really tone up. going to have to really stick with it. I work nights hubby days so that don't help. will weigh in tomorrow and go from there. back has been bugging me, but pretty sure its weight related.

7. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Congratulations on quitting smoking, been there done that and cold turkey does work. A few extra pounds gained is way better than smoking. We have also been in the working days and nights seniero when the kids were young, this will only make the time your together that much better.

T

8. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    that it does. plus if we both are grumpy, we cant be grumpy at each other!!! we have quit a few times before. but always started again. wont this time.

9. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    We have done it more than once, the quit smoking thing. The first time for me was when cigarettes went to $1.00 a pack, I said I will never pay that much for a pack of cigarettes. Fast forward 20 ish plus years later this dumb ass started smoking cigars, remember what I said about cigarettes, I then got the wife hooked on them too, what better way to be ok with something get your significant other envolved with it too. It will never happen again. Now we have to pay for the medications we will need for all our other previous bad habits.:mad:

T

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  10. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    ok down to 204 days until we get there. really need to lose some lbs and tone up. any good info on keto? does it really work? I see a lot of people saying it does, and is it really hard to stick to?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice