World Cup---Who Wins?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by marshe, Jun 12, 2018.

1. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    You could always cheer for Mexico for Jannet's sake

2. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Janet should be super happy Mexico beat Germany it was highly unexpected but we're super happy if they play super hard they might have a chance they're looking good but Spain and Portugal are excellent teams this year

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Really tough pick at this point. Going in, I picked Germany and Spain. One game in they have one point (Spain) between them.

The CUP is wide open!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I do. I support both, unless of course England play Mexico :)

5. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Good luck to Mexico on Saturday against Korea I hope they play with fire intheir eyes and Power in their feet I kind of have to watch a lot of football or should I say soccer for some people to celebrate with my husband it's only every4 years
    And since he's doing a lot for me now since I was just in a pretty bad go-kart racing accident though a lot of teams that aren't so good per se are playing pretty hard against the powerhouses it's good to see there's more competition than just a bunch of powerhouses winning though I do like some of those teams as well

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Man, I would like to be a fly on the wall of your house if that would happen!
    That would put you in quite the situation.
    Jannet would kick your ashe:confused:

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14

Nahh Jannet will be fine. You can take a man out of England, but you can't take England out of the man.

Our daughter is into all things South Korean at the moment, so she'll be supporting South Korea on Saturday against Mexico :(

8. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Did anybody see the Argentina game it look like Messi was messed up it seemed like he was in another world they said the goalie ran more during the game then Messi did I think Messi got a lot of Rift for not making the penalty shot in his first game but he's probably only thinking about going back to making his 20 million I think in Barcelona I feel bad for the fans that really wanted to see him play he did not make a good attempt shame on him I do hope that Mexico goes far In This World Cup I definitely would have one happy husband though he does love Portugal and Spain Brazil pet played today so we'll see this world cup seems a little bit more competitive that all the power heads aren't winning easily lot of times tying or losing one of the station's was picking the 11 best players of the World Cup so far Mexico got four and some of the other teams got a few but I think Mexico has to hit the target the goal a little bit better and harder

9. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Way to go Mexico 2-1 over South Korea your daughter might not be happy Steve but your wife is. I love a lot of the other European countries but it would be so nice for a country that didn't have chances to go play in Europe to actually win the world cup or definitely make it to the second round keeping my fingers crossed if it keeps going like this I'll have one happy husband

10. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Yes, a nice win

Hopefully Mexico finish top of their group so they can avoid Brazil in the last 16. If they can get to the last 8, then providing England do too then it's going to be England v Mexico.

England's second game tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice