Trip Report 5/12-18

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by greg&heather, May 27, 2018.

1. greg&heather

greg&heather Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Pro’s: AWESOME and MUCH needed renovations!!!!!!

Con’s: we packed too much shit and ended up with more to do when we got home (laundry).

Hear me out: I couldn’t get enough of this forum prior to our trip because I was SO curious of the feedback and what was happening. With that, I felt most of the posts here ended up being sort of negative in a sense. Is the forum getting negative or people just not familiar, or do people like to bitch because of change?? Anyhow....pool depth, hacks, cold pool water, food, blah blah blah. Change happens everyday, get used to it. In the case of TTR, change was well overdue!!!!!!!!!

Food - upgraded for sure. While the breakfast buffet food didn’t change.....no biggie, switch it up and go to sea flirt. Not sure why everyone is hell bent on a rant to criticize. Simple fix.

Rooms - OMG a much deserved update! No hacks needed. I pack A lOT of toiletries and I didn’t needs hooks, suction cups, extra shelves or bags. Be creative, plenty of space.

All people that are considering TTR for the first time......STOP hesitating!!!! Any and all are welcome! Topless or not! Just do it and promise you’ll be pleased and perhaps happy to let your inhibitions go.

And since I won’t carry on but have one final comment, the pool depth is fine! I’m 5’4 and didn’t drown! It’s OK!!!! I didn’t need a float and could stand.

Go, party, be happy and stop complaining about what was! Proceed and enjoy, you won’t be sorry!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 25
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  2. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    I love a positive attitude and report. Love it!

3. burghcpl4fun

burghcpl4fun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Agree, I like the positive thoughts. In the end it’s always what you make it.

4. blair019

blair019 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0

Thank you!!!! I've been waiting to hear that!

5. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    I like your trip report though I believe some good tips are great I brought the suction cups and it was awesome place to hook your towels instead of over the cabinets there's definitely some good tips that we could get from each other though as you said let's stop complaining and let's find
    Solutions though I do respect everybody's opinions but every negative definitely can turn into a positive with a little help

6. greg&heather

greg&heather Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    JP & Lisa -

I love any tip especially since I hadn’t been since the renovation. This was our 4th or 5th trip so def used the forum for tips. My issue was all the negativity surrounding every post. Personally (I travel extensively with upgrades each trip), I found all
    Changes to be all positive. We loved old TTR! While very outdated, it was always clean and VERY FUN! We had 14 people In our group and each of us had the same thought. Each of us liked some aspects of the former but loved everything of the new.

It’s all relative but the updates are SO needed and I’m just happy to say I can’t wait to go back again and everyone should just have an awesome time and party on!!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice