Boob shots/ body shots?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Curious1, May 17, 2018.

1. Bob & Stacy

Bob & Stacy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 0
    We just got back. No body shots on the bar anymore. We got pretty crazy with a can of infused whipped cream on a beach chair and nobody seemed to care.

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    We didn't see anything in the pool for three days and then it just took one person getting up on the bar. I do think it matters on who the crowd is and the whole vibe that day (full pool and after the foam party).... kind of like the first person to jump on the field after a football game. It usually doesn't end well for that person but everybody else gets to run around if they follow

3. Chris & Riley

Chris & Riley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    When we were there last Aug for the soft opening, we were the only ones all week to do a body shot on the bar. Two ladies, no problem from staff at all. In fact, Manuel was encouraging us with whip cream lol! Sure hoping not to get told no in 26 days!

4. Matthew & Ximena

Matthew & Ximena Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +999 / 1
    We were there a few weeks ago in March.. My wife and lots of other women were sitting and dancing on the bar at the sexy pool.. There was def body shots happening. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks it was all still a go. I guess we will see tomorrow when we get back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice