Jen & Kyle April 2018 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yikes, I got distracted for a week. Back to this to close it out.

Going to do less of my typical chronological type report style for the last day as I dont have time (and am too far away from it to remember everything at this point) but want to cover some items I didn't get to and did take notes on.

Going thru my notes (usually write this down on the flight back)...
    Butlers were Ivan and Alex. Very clear to me that the key to having butlers that actually do things for you is tipping them well. They setup dinner reservations for us for Sutra regular table for 7:15 Tuesday night for 8. Agreed no bottle purchase necessary. And even said we could get hibachi from a regular table. This way we could have both. Earlier in the report I shared how the restaurant manager visited with me and confirmed we were all set. Of course when we arrived they had no record of the reservation. I then had to search the lobby for the manager who remembered me and said it must be a mix up and came and took care of everything. However, if I couldn't of tracked him down I am sure we were going to be shit out of luck as the hostess had no interest in seating our group without the reservation. Another example of why was everything so complicated this trip.

We messed up re timing for dinner and were a little late. Maybe 20 mins or so. But that wasn't the reason we didn't have a table initially. Apologies to friends who (think you guys are on here) that missed the group dinner since we were late and they gave up on us. We had a VERY good reason ha. Our favorite time for adult fun is between sexy pool time and dinner and that was the case this day. So one tangent here without getting too graphic / crossing a line / exposing the guilty ha... we met some fun people during the November trip. It was my bday. I was told I would get a double, well how do I say this, (I am quickly googling for synonyms and wow I learned a lot), bumpkin / bob knob / gobby / lewinski (as I write this I am thinking I am confusing people more than helping) from the ladies. I was in party mode though and missed out in November. One of those things where you wake up the next day and think what the F is wrong with me? How did I not make sure that happened. Well by pure luck (or they are stalking us jk guys :) ) our friends trip overlapped and well I got my birthday present and was late for dinner. I told you, very good reason.

Sutra was disappointing though. We dont think we are picky. Maybe we are? The sushi we found almost inedible. And we thought it was fine in August and November so not sure what happened. Should of gotten the hibachi option.

Back to the notes...
    Yellow cards. Non existent. They said they didn't have them anymore. I offered $40 for one as I thought it would be funny to take a naked picture with the yellow card in front of Mr Happy. That was the goal at least but apparently they dont exist anymore. Like discussed in the sexual behavior thread we didn't find security to be a problem. They seem to stop the same stuff they always stopped... open sexual activities really. Only area where I think they maybe went too far was with stopping breasts from being exposed at Bash but they used to stop this at PatyO's also. Never agreed with them stopping it but has been what they mostly have always done.

Sea Flirt, Romanza and Sutra were all enforcing the no shorts rule. Need to wear nice jeans, pants or the route I like to go is Linen pants as they work well in the heat. Oddly enough sandals with no socks were not allowed but we did have friends get by with sandals with socks. Not sure how that is somehow more acceptable.

Like always, best part of the resort is the people. On the people subject we are finding the %s of ls seem to keep increasing. While the numbers of singles is decreasing. And the age demographic is decreasing. Now this is based on 3 trips to the new TTR so still a small sample size but other trip reports seem to be aligned. Despite the changes the party still cant be beat. There is nothing like it out there. And while we have decided we need a break and some variety (Tuesday night was the same music as Monday night and Saturday night, I mean the exact same) I doubt we will find something that compares. But we will explore and see. Next is the Greek Isles in June. Looking forward to hearing about how the May and June trips go!

2. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    Actually someone got a yellow card the week you were there.
    Jody managed to get one

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    What did she do? I asked several times and tried several times to get one. I practically t-baged the security guard. ha, kidding, kind of.

4. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1

5. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Crap, I was trying to quote Ian and something went wrong.

A of all, so funny, the comment about so many attractive people. And Travis. LOL!!! I literally laughed out loud, told Trav, and he said, "What a loopdy fuckin' looper."

Which... makes me remember... don't you have a CCC name change coming?

Also, I don't remember anyone asking what was under your kilt. Also, I don't remember anyone acting 'suitably impressed'. I remember more people just shocked that you were wanking in Bash. But, like yours, my memory is fuzzy... lol!!!!!

Jen&Kyle, we love you both! SO SO SO SO SO SO happy all of us OG were able to enjoy this trip. Much love to you both!

6. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Jen&Kyle, you guys are hilarious! Thanks for the report or reportssss. Very informative.
    We love reading you guys. Hope to catch drinks someday

7. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    [QUOTE="
    (I am quickly googling for synonyms and wow I learned a lot), bumpkin / bob knob / gobby / lewinski (as I write this I am thinking I am confusing people more than helping)
    ![/QUOTE]
    Double Lewinski !? That was a happy birthday indeed :)
    Thanks Jen&Kyle, enjoy your reports ! Just like so many TTR fans in this forum !

8. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    that's because we were not there to greet you folks this time! ;)

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Doesn't Alicia owe me a birthday present also? ha

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Plus I will be interested in your take on rules/process complications, etc comparing November to July. I know you dont like rules ha. Hope it is a great trip

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice