Jen & Kyle April 2018 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hottawa

Hottawa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0
    Thanks for the report. Our first night back in November we ate at the buffet for the first night. It was a combination of not knowing how easy it was to get into the restaurants, being a little later in the evening and a little bit of the first day curse. (We did last the whole night at least in our defence.) Would have to agree that the buffet was a buffet but we did have some decent food there. We still prefer the restaurants for the atmosphere and socializing though.

And that sports bar is an under-utilized location. I would much rather be at outside or Bash but can see it being the place to be during rain.

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I realize Trip Reports aren't required, and life gets in the way when you get home, but everyone loves your reports so....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    So
    Sorry I have a lot to say, almost done day 3. Likely tonight unless the mrs wants hours of sex, so yeah tonight.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Monday - 116 person booked (not sure how many made it) Boobs Cruise day.

Kind of expected it to be a chill day. Despite the second 4am ish night in a row I awoke around 10 to meet Jen poolside. Jen had made friends with the pool staff and despite not getting up to save chairs they made two available in my favorite spot which is on the beach side with sexy pool bar and main entrance to the sexy pool to your left. Opposite side of the buffet. Gets more sun and isn’t right next to the speakers. Easier for conversation. Enjoyed reminiscing with some friends about the night before and off to the breakfast buffet at about 11. I had experienced in past trips it is a firm closure at 11 for breakfast but this trip they seemed to keep one side open until 11:30ish so if you miss the 11am closure time still give each side a try just in case. Nothing like an omelet, bacon and lots of green juice and unsweetened iced tea to reenergize and rehydrate. I typically tip $5 for breakfast and they actually remember us from past trips and what I drink ie starting the day with unsweetened iced tea and green juice for me.

Surprisingly the day was pretty fun. I recall some past trips that the sexy pool would be dead due to the Boobs Cruise but I guess with the added rooms and a fully booked hotel it won’t be that way anymore. Now it won’t rank in the top 10 for crazy days because most of the REALLY crazy cool people were on the cruise but I did more shots Sunday than any day in my entire life so was cool with a simple but fun crowd. Mr Temptations contest is pretty similar to it had always been. Same with the other games. But actually some new one liner type jokes that were as enjoyable as ever. I have never been a fan of jj with my main criticism being he mostly got his laughs off of cursing and the same old crude jokes but maybe he is growing on me with his new material and new staff adding a little variation. And how can you be bored when Natasha (I am not calling her lollipop :) ) dancing around. Sad that she is leaving. Major loss. End result is I enjoyed the pool games this trip.

The host from the Italian restaurant walks around the sexy pool most days trying to ‘sell’ the Italian restaurant. By sell I mean he is trying to book up the large tables with bottle minimums. Shows you the wine list. The menu. Highlights some favorites. And then wham oh you have to buy 1 or 2 or 3 of these overly priced cheap ass bottles of wine at our ‘all inclusive’ resort. Annoying. Now I support having higher end items cost more, even at an all inclusive. Nice to have an option to buy if you wish and understand it can’t be free for all or that would result in needing to raise the price point for bookings. BUT saying you can only have a big table of 8 or more (seems like some were told 6 or more) if you buy a certain number of bottles is just ridiculous. This isn’t some Vegas club where you suck that up due to the dj / entertainment making it worth it. I am the f’ing entertainment ha. Anyway, I gave him $20 and said can we please just have a table for 10 at 7:15 and not be asked to buy anything? He said yes. Wonderful. But why must everything be so complicated? And yes, everything is negotiable.

Ooh that reminds me of another tangent that may be useful for some. It seems like the crowds mostly arrive at the restaurants in the 7:45-8:30 window. So if you arrive then and the resort is at capacity then expect a wait time. 30 mins when arriving early in that window and an hour plus closer to 8:30. But the problem is 7:15 is just to early to eat at TTR. You want to enjoy the sexy pool until 5 something and then hit the jacuzzi for an hour and then need time to get ready. We had to cut out a lot of jacuzzi time this trip due to those early reservations. Next time I would push harder for 8 or just arrive at 8 and be prepared to not eat until 9 and enjoy a cocktail hour while waiting.

I did fit in some late afternoon beach volleyball. The typical game times are 11 and 3pm but I didn’t play in those as I had shoulder surgery a few months ago. But when the lesbians stopped by and asked ‘will you come play with us?’ I said absolutely hell yes sign me up! When I realized they were talking volleyball it was too late to turn back. Damn my shoulder hurt when I spiked the ball on them. I don’t think they liked that :|

Another tangent. So we are big Desire fans. Our friends were able to negotiate free day passes to Desire Pearl. We inquired for passes also. They said we had to do the presentation first. I said no thanks. That we did it in November and didn’t want to do it for the 5th or 6th time (have done it many times before when on Referrals). Then we asked again later and were told again need to do the referral. I told them about some of the mistruths from the last presentation and that I had lost all faith in what they were telling me. Eventually they said ok. Well the exact words were come to the front when your friends are leaving and we will see what we can do. But that sure felt like a yes. After all of that I was hurting so bad Monday morning that we decided to just not deal and have a chill day at TTR.

Dinner was just ok at Romanza. Company was great. Will insert a few pics later. I like how the chairs are not as deep and soft as the old place. I would always get so damn sleepy in that place. And we find the Italian is one of the longest meals at the resort. I don’t mind a long meal but FYI to others. Beef carpaccio, while a little different, was just as good as old TTR. The meat lasagna was different and I liked the old ttr meat lasagna better. This meat lasagna was like 90% meat, some cheese, some carrots and very few pieces of pasta. Maybe I got a bad slice but it was kind of comical as we all searched for any pasta.

We are big 76ers fans and they had a playoff game this night so we visited the sports bar and to our surprise they had each basketball and hockey playoff game on. Wow. Didn’t even have to ask for it. Definitely a nice upgrade with the new ttr. And the TVs are quality. Setup is nice. Pretty empty at 9 at night but a nice break. See pics that will be added below. Our Octoberbreast friends Darin & Melissa stopped in to say hello.

Monday night I think was super hero night. Probably 50% participation??? Not our thing so we wore sexy club wear which is totally fine when Jen wears a dress that allows me to do this...

Pre dinner took the pic. There are advantages of going the sexy club wear route ... like can wear the same outfit to dinner and out. No stop necessary in the room. And just one less thing to plan. But totally get the theme night path. We participate in some and pass on others.

Anyway Bash was again a great time. But damn it with the music again. Same EXACT playlist as Saturday night. Ok so many fun people at Bash and we could look past it for this night. But I couldn’t help to wonder what could be with some good party music. Wow I totally get why the entertainment staff is leaving. It has to drive the staff crazy.

Place to hang (in our opinion) is along the bar closer to the overhang to the sexy pool. Reasons are it isn’t as bright as along the bar closer to the lobby entrance. The breeze hits you nicely coming off the water. More room to dance down that way as there is more space between the bars and table and if you need to sit there are loungy chairs at the edge of the overhang looking down to the sexy pool. Also IF a song you love comes on well you are closer to the stairs of the raised dance floor. Also find it is easier to get a drink down this way as it gets too crowded which means more competition for service if closer to the lobby. Other side of the raised dance floor has plenty of seats and no bar and is more of the chill and watch area.

As I mentioned in commenting on his trip report, happy days was a riot this night. I learned several things...

Men in kilts at ttr are almost always wearing nothing underneath.

If a man in a kilt asks you to hold his beer don’t, as the resulting actions usually means you will see what is under the kilt.

If a man in a kilt asks whether he can show your wife what is under the kilt you need to be very secure with what potentially may be under that kilt before saying yes.

Ha. Sorry happy days.

Another observation. I have noticed on here it is much more socially acceptable to say you are looking for a single guy. Didn’t used to ever see posts like that. Now it seems like almost once a week before they are pointed over to the sister site. Not our thing but to each their own. That is one of the best parts of ttr. Nobody knows you and nobody gives a damn. I met several couples that made this very clear that they were looking for that third in the form of a guy. Yet there were not many single guys at all this trip for their choosing. Probably less than any trip we have ever been to ttr. Made me think hmmm, maybe if I was single this would be a great place to come, just a thought for those of you singles reading out there. In the past I had a very different opinion on this topic due to ratios and maybe not even realizing couples were looking for this kind of fun. Well the singles that were there were very respectful. We have had problems with aggressive single guys, hey I have a hot wife (not that type of hot wife ha), many times in the past but not this trip. And what made me think about it at this point of the trip report was there was a single that was seriously chatting up Jen this night. He put in a lot of work lol. She can handle herself though so I just let him try his lines and I partied on and mingled. No harm. I guess what I am trying to say is it really feels like a safe environment. Didn’t feel like the need to watch out for the packs like the old ttr and it just is a fun care free have fun environment. So those of you worried about this on your first trip I wouldn’t be worried. Of course every week brings a different crowd but the vibe does feel more classy. Around 4 we called it grabbing our typical late night hot dogs and fries and off for husband wife late night / early morning fun. Another good night with some great party people

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2018
  5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
  6. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    @Jen&Kyle - end of your third paragraph - you referred to Natascha as lollipop and mentioned she was leaving. Lollipop is actually Noe and she is the one leaving. Unless something was announced today (I haven't checked FB in the last 24 hours), Natasha is still their. She is the one with the long blonde hair. Noe has darker hair. Just thought I would clear that up for other readers. Fact is, either one of them dancing around the pool would easily keep all of us from being bored.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Oops yes thanks Len. Totally meant Noelle. This one from our past trip ... (hair and look is a little different now)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I left something out I meant to cover with the Monday entry. I know, I know, how is that even possible? :)

Boobs Cruise. We have been on 5 or 6. Including the infamous buffet cruise. Each one being different but special in its own way. Highly, highly recommend it to those who are timid about giving it a shot for a number of reasons. While yes it can be crazy you still have control of what you participate vs dont participate in. And wow the party itself is just the best. Fun hosts. Unlimited alcohol. You meet a lot of fun people that you end up hanging with for the rest of the trip and so on. Only scenario where I would recommend NOT doing it is where the husband is trying to 'surprise' the wife. Seen this happen. Not a good idea. Best approach is to discuss and be on the same page re limits and then mostly stick with them but communicate if you both decide to change them together along the way.

So we didn't do it this trip, as while I am great on the boat itself, it pretty much means no party night for me as I tend to get that swaying feeling for hours after departing the boat. Puts a damper on my party ability. And if we were staying 5 or 6 or 7 nights maybe this isn't a bad thing. But with our trips being more like 3 or 4 nights lately it doesn't work for us.

The Boobs Cruise was a fun step for us into this world though. Or maybe leap is more accurate. step 1 get to TTR to try a place like this out. step 2 mingle and get more comfortable with the concept of being topless, sexy clothes, meeting fun people. step 3 or leap 1 go on the cruise and party like it is 1999 and just remove those stresses of regular life. Isn't a better place to just say f it and live life to the fullest.

Ok wanted to cover that as people always seem to ask us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
  10. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    "As I mentioned in commenting on his trip report, happy days was a riot this night. I learned several things...

Men in kilts at TTR are almost always wearing nothing underneath.

If a man in a kilt asks you to hold his beer don’t, as the resulting actions usually means you will see what is under the kilt.

If a man in a kilt asks whether he can show your wife what is under the kilt you need to be very secure with what potentially may be under that kilt before saying yes.

Ha. Sorry happy days".

In my defence, It was a really warm evening so hence the lack of underwear. Also, I was sure you asked to see what was under my skirt, no? I´m almost sure you did. Might have been the loud music and I misunderstood!!!! There is a certain feel good factor when random girls ask to look at your manhood and then appear suitably impressed! Great memories, shady as they are!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice