Trip Report April 15 - 22.

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Happydays, May 1, 2018.

1. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    Apologise for typos in advance... fat fingers, small screen. No spell check either, sorry. Wrote this last week on the flight back to the UK. Hope it makes sense......

So, cant sleep on the flight home. Body clock royally f##ked up.

We just completed trip 7 to TTR and it was brilliant. Does Steve allow swearing here because it was actually really fucking brilliant.

Negatives first.... cameras. People have different opinions on cameras around the beach and pool, i know. I'm not going to dwell too much but two incidents in particular annoyed me. We saw this creeper guy videoing us and others on the beach... camera hidden under his shirt as he recorded like Tarantino. I told security and in fairness they handled it excellently. I'm not famous unfortunately and gawker.com will never pay millions for a video of me in my speedos. However the girls don't want their girlie bits on any perverts phone. Except mine.

Worse tho, one evening in the hot tub, everyone was drunk and flirting away. I saw this chick filming the activities of two ladies in the tub from her room overlooking the tub. She realised I saw her, disappeared but two minutes later her husband was behind the glass in his room videoing away. Not fair. Again tho, security was great. I'm not sure how to police it. This wasnt normal photography. We all want a few photos as memories, which we don't necessarily share with the parents in law, but I think there should be more emphasis on letting everyone know the rule is the feckin rule.

Other small negatives; the buffet food, bed comfort and music i'd give 6/10. I dont go to TTR for any of this. I was never hungry there, napped on the beach every afternoon and I have Spotify. All very minor and really i was searching for complaints when i thought of these things.
    Yes we all know the pool is a little too deep and too big but it does provide a fantastic feature, especially at night. It looks great lit up and we loved the view from our room.
    A negative we cant blame the management for is that i cant do 7 days and nights drinking in a row anymore.

So, any positives?? Hell, yes. The staff are unbelievable. I grew up in the service industry and always look to see how staff relate to each other. We tip them to be nice to us but have you noticed them high fiving each other, greeting each other with hugs, laughing and joking together? Those people love their jobs and you all should take the credit for that. That atmosphere amongst them creates the fun feeling we get.

Next for me the party vibe. People said it's changed for the worse. We didn't feel that at all. The party morning, noon and especially at night was sufficiently sexy, fun, very hot at times and unlike a party anywhere in the world.

I struck up chats with so many random people everywhere, seriously even in the toilets. Guys, no matter where they are from, just get along when beer, boobies and sports are to be discussed. The girls too we found relaxed and fun... one incident happened yesterday. I was walking along the pool, beer in hand and passed by a young lady who was very well developed pectorally, very well developed! I couldn't help but stare, slipped, spilled my booze and bruised my pride. She just cracked up. It was obvious what had made me fall and rather than kick me in the nuts she laughed and on we went. It's that kind of place.

The couples we met might be the coolest people in the world. For all I know you all turn into serial killers back home but in Mexico, you are awesome.

I don't want to mention names because ill forget some. Actually fuck it, I'm on a ten hour flight, I'll try to remember as many as I can .... Kyle and Jen, Forrest and Selena, the hard working Amy and Travis, the equally hard working Tony, Angela, sexy Matt, (his opinion, not mine), all the Jessicas, kaylan, Tom, Hutch, (even trump supporters are cool in TTR), Robin and Shauna, Holly, Angus and Claire, the cool Vermont people, the cool Seattle people, Amanda and Mike, all the Canadians, all the Americans, God we met so many folk.

I'm taking my inspiration for the trip report from kyle btw. His reports last days. I hear Amazon want to publish them in 78 languages they are so good. We are also thinking of turning kyles reporting into a Netflix mini-series.

So what else? Another great thing was there were very few groups of singles. We were there once and there were two massive groups of single annoying creepy guys, not this time. We have zero issue with single guys, sometimes though in big groups, they get loud!

Other random thoughts;
    The hot tub was hot. That's all to say about that.
    Bar service is great.
    We enjoyed a few bars at the lobby bar this time as a sort of half way house between the madness of ourside and calm of the room. I liked having a place we could chat to people. I talk a lot.
    Breakfast in sea flirt was terrific, our favourite meal of the day.
    We did not Boobs Cruise this trip, next time.
    I had my first fireball, and my 21st. Our neighbours shared their fireball with us across the balcony. Where else would you find that?

We can still buy dollars cheap, so we're hoping to get a trip back in October to meet Nikki and her gang. It's a good sign that we've just left and we're ready to book again.
    Oh look at that, we just flew over Halifax, Canada.

I need a week of no alcohol or boobs.
    My liver and eyes hurt.

Lastly, you guys are loop the fucking loopers. We should do this again. Xx

• Like Like x 30
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for your review

3. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    I've never made more than one trip in a year. I plan on changing that. I'm keeping my July time but April is on my definite list. Sounds like the perfect time to get the summer started off right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    You know how some people are just fun? I mean a total blast? You find yourself wanting to be around them because they are positive, interesting and well they make you laugh? That is this couple. Great partying with you guys. Although the one negative is I do believe I saw your dick more than I saw my own due to a crazy kilt night at Bash. But hey it happens I guess lol. Only at TTR. :)

Will definitely stop by when we are eventually in Spain. Doubt you remember giving me your address, where you hide the house key and your bank card PIN number that late night at Bash but we will pop in for a visit. May be in the summer, later in the year or might find us on your couch when you get home from work tomorrow ha

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Chicagocpl

Chicagocpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    I'm English, but it doesn't take me 10hrs to fly home.
    Living in Chicago helps ;-) 3.5hrs, it's awesome!!

6. JnJPartyStyle

JnJPartyStyle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +405 / 0

Pretty sure we crossed paths! Good times had by all!

7. Happydays

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    Sorry about the Dick situation. It was a simple wardrobe malfunction! Come see us in Spain....

8. Happydays

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    Yes we did, the more we think about it, the more we remember how much we enjoyed this trip!!

9. Happydays

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    We live in Spain so we had a 7 hour layover in Manchester- that was agony before a 2.5 hour flight to Spain. We were crying with tiredness, but too excited to sleep!

10. Happydays

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    April is great. We´ve been in October too and thats also great, despite a hurricane narrowly missing us, and me being the only one concerned. Is there a bad time though??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice