Theme night help, please

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&D, Apr 29, 2018.

1. B&D

B&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Now i am again confused . You said he'll need to wear underwear or less and many others says :

Of course, you can wear whatever you want. The themes are not a requirement, its just for fun. ( AndrewnAshley )

Like posted on many threads, bring things you are comfortable wearing ( Lindilou )

Theme nights are fun additions but not mandatory. ( Ragz )

Please don't ever feel like you "have" to do anything at TTR that it's a place where you can show up however you WANT to ( Summerbum ) ....

Now is that requirement for men to go in underwear or less for lingerie or is it free to go however i feel comfortable , and also for some others theme nights are there any requirements or not.

Thanks for answers in advance B&D

2. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    don't believe everything you read...
    imo, women should wear sexy, risque, skin exposing clothing. beyond that wear whatever you choose.
    at old TTR ...lingerie for women and underwear for men was a requirement for one part of lingerie night. women should still wear skimpy lingerie for lingerie night but my understanding is the actual lingerie party is pretty much gone

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    NO confusion......most theme nights wear whatever you want! But..............if you want to go into lingerie night and party you'll need to be dressed accordingly. So...........guys.....boxers bikinis, jocks, thongs, g's, and yes some will wear panties. Do your thing!

4. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Well to clear things up, as far as the rules of the resort goes, you DO NOT have to participate in any theme night. Like it was mentioned at one point the lingerie night did require lingerie wear for women and underwear for men to get into the strip show. That as far as know is no longer the case. You don't have to participate in anything at all, I would recommend you to participate as it really adds to the experience of the place. But if its outside your comfort zone on this first trip, don't--enjoy the atmosphere and see how you feel going into your next trip. I would just say bring a few things in case the mood does hit you.

5. RagZ

RagZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    Went back in 2012 and can't remember a single time where lingerie was actually required to participate. I don't know if maybe it was prior to that point, or put in after, but I don't recall this at all from our visit.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Try going nakid and let us know if you get away with it!
    I guarantee you will make lots of friends ;)
    Just plead newbie ignorance.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    then you skipped the lingerie party in Nice Shoes

8. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    He does not need to wear underwear or less. He can wear whatever he wants.

There is no lingerie police sittimg outside of bash making men take off their clothes

...however if there was I might sign up for that job ;)

Nikki

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. B&D

B&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thank you for all your answers.

Here is my point : I dont feel comfortable to wear boxers bikinis, jocks, thongs, g's, ..... because i dont see it sexy. For me it looks sexy only on perfect fit guys ( Which i am NOT for sure lol ).

With ladies is different story because they are always sexy.

For me is more sexy to wear some nice button up shirt and short matching colours with my wifes lingeries ( This is my opinion ), but if that is mandatory to wear all those things noted above i will wear it to support my wife and will NOT be comfortable and NOT feel sexy anymore.

Of course we will try to join all of theme night or most of them .

10. RagZ

RagZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    I understand 100% what you are saying. Honestly, I was very much like that my first time there; it's a natural, because it's kind of what you're conditioned to feel. That said, I think by the time you're done with your first trip to TTR, you'll have a different view of it. The old slogan was "Nobody knows you, and nobody gives a shit" and it's definitely an accurate one. I'm a larger guy who's had weight problems for years, but I've never had anyone make me feel uncomfortable or bad about myself appearance at the resort regardless of what I was wearing or doing. Often, it's quite the opposite

I think once you come, take everything in on one trip, and see things you'll have a better feel and have some ideas for a happy medium. In part because it can actually be quite fun participating more. There's definitely some middle ground between a male G-string and just dressing up normally as well. For example, these boxer briefs have become my personal go to on lingerie night along with a funny, somewhat flirty, t-shirt.

[​IMG]

But yes, nothing is mandatory...it's all in the name of fun and what people are comfortable with. The great thing about TTR though, imho, is that after a bit of time you start to realize in such an environment you can get comfortable with a lot more than you'd imagine ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice