Theme night help, please

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&D, Apr 29, 2018.

1. B&D

B&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We are first timers. I'm interested if we still can attend theme nights if not full dressed up according to the theme. For example, for the lingerie night may I be in lingerie and my husband in t-shirt and shorts?

Any ideas and pictures are welcome.

Thank you,

counting days (90).... see you in July 28-Aug. 04

2. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Of course, you can wear whatever you want. The themes are not a requirement, its just for fun.

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Like posted on many threads, bring things you are comfortable wearing and bring stuff you tell yourself you will "never" wear out in public. You'll find that this place brings out a side of you that you never thought you had! That goes for both of you.
    Leave the preconceptions and worries at home and let the good times come.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. RagZ

RagZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    Theme nights are fun additions but not mandatory. And if your husband participates in even half of them in some way, he's doing better than most I'd wager ;)

And sometimes you don't even have to go right in line with the theme, just have fun. For example, My wife and I aren't big on throwback Thursdays, nor really feeling any specific fetishes wear, but she liked Yandy 's Disney princess lingerie sets so she's wearing one for that night with me doing something that matches. Not really in line with the theme, but it's just kind of fun.

5. B&D

B&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thank you, I really appreciate all your opinions and suggestions. For sure we want to have fun :)
    So far I'm sure it's gonna be lingerie, White and Glow night. For the other nights I still have no idea what to wear (or maybe I think too much:oops:)

RagZ I had to search for Yandy's Disney princess lingerie. I can see why she likes it...;)

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Please don't ever feel like you "have" to do anything at TTR--the whole appeal is that it's a place where you can show up however you WANT to. The themes are the focus of the resort's shows, and there's sometimes a tie-in with the menu at the buffet that evening. (Does anyone remember the short-lived Brazil theme with samba dancers and wandering gauchos carving meat? Sigh...my all-time favorite.) It just happens that a lot of TTR-minded people enjoying dressing up in ways we could never do at home, so we join in with the themes. It's a great way to break the ice. However, only 50 percent or so of the guests are going to be in theme-wear on any given night. You are welcome to show up in whatever strikes your mood.

With that said, white night and lingerie night tend to get the most participation for women.

For a first trip, I'd definitely suggest a Yandy shopping spree. From a spending perspective, I'd prioritize a sexy white dress and lingerie night ensemble. After that, if you're not sure you're going to do every theme, you might want to just bring accessories you could throw on with a black dress or jeans/shorts--for example, neon arm warmers/fishnet tights/leg wraps/etc. could work on either glow night or TBT as 80s. It looks like the resort's store offers theme night wear now, though it's probably going to be pricey there.

As for guys, definitely bring a nice white shirt. After that, usually about 30 percent of guys participate--but it's a lot more fun when they do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Which one did she get, I got my lady one for the last trip even though we didn't get around to it. She's wearing it this upcoming trip though, the Jasmine one.

8. RagZ

RagZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    She got Belle.

9. David

David Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    1/2 of the people, at best, dress for theme nights so don't worry. If you want to dress, great. Hang with the others that dress too. Just have "your fun".

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Definately do lingerie night........yes.......He'll need to wear underwear or less.........the rest are fun and up to you. Just have fun with it. If it doesn't feel like fun.............don't do it! That's pretty much the barometer of everything you do during your stay...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice