Jen & Kyle April 2018 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Chicagocpl

Chicagocpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Appreciate the report man, looking forward to the remaining pearls of wisdom.

2. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    I also have FOMO. Big time. Great report so far!

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
  4. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    I think you ought to be selling for them. Hell, you make me want to buy and I'm anti-buy all the way!!!

5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I am usually very positive. You will see we had some issues this trip as the report continues. I share to try to help others and just want to tell it how it is. Keeping it real. Frankly we love the place but are also very anti-buy

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    When you say you booked Master Suite for a little over $500 per night. Is that including airfare, or just the room?

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    For just the room. Airfare was separate.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    And of course because it was available as no one had booked it at the outrageous price prior.
    As Kyle has stated...in MX (as in many other places in this World) everything is negotiable.

BYW the photos are great but just dont do the Penthouse justice (Master Suite similar).
    Especially compared to the regular rooms, even the new rooms in Bash Tower.

Thanks for hosting/posting Kyle!

9. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    One phrase.... Dualicorn.... Remember it as a big sexy classic. It was nice to meet you guys and chat in person. Hopefully our paths cross again. And remember Kyle, Jen said to mow the grass without negotiations .. Lol

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sunday

This trip I was determined to sleep until I woke up and not fall into the FOMO mentioned above and leave the resort exhausted. Today it was 11am. Jen is an early riser...work out, breakfast, find chairs. I joined her for lunch and we went up to sky bar again as Sunday was a complete wash out. I mean raining sideways. People like to say it only showers for 20 mins a day if at all. Well in our experience that is as much of an exaggeration as going the other way and thinking showers in the forecast means rain every day. Almost every trip there is a rainout and it typically aligns with a forecast that shows rain for the day with high rain totals. And that was Sunday this trip. Every other days forecast said chance of showers and was beautiful. So not a big deal.

If it rains your options are jacuzzi in the rain. Sexy pool bar (but today was too cold and I mean raining raining), Sky bar which is partially covered but not great when it is raining sideways. Lobby bar which has quite an echo with a lot of people and it is difficult to hear others and music. Or the sports bar. Which is definitely the place to be. A little off the beaten path but flip cup, beer pong, dj, karaoke and entertainment staff doing their best to make people forget about the rain. We brought solo cups and ping pong balls with us this trip which definitely helped. They also had a naughty jenga game going on. Lots of flirting, touching, drinking. Oh the drinking. Got to meet big sexy. I really think he alone brought me 30 shots Sunday. I can’t typically do 30 shots so I can’t figure out how I survived. Something has to be going on with the alcohol. Or a good amount of them were the small shot type I guess in little plastic cups.

Ok back to the days events. Sky bar for lunch and shots. Butler visited to ask what we needed. Ran thru the plans for the party. It was like we hadn’t even talked the previous day. Frustrating. Reminded him a 9pm start and I requested Oliver and Fredy as bartenders if possible. The bar was already stocked with about 7 bottles but I asked for fireball and grey goose to be added. They said it would cost me something. Can’t recall what. I said no thanks unless it is free since people were bringing bottles and gummy shots to the party. Reminded him that I gave the butler from Saturday jello for Jell-O shots. Asked him for some lighting system. Said he would take care of it. Asked for some snacks but didn’t need a waitress at 9pm. Said it was all taken care off. Informed me that bartenders would cost $30 each an hour. I shared what I knew about other people’s deals (Steve’s) but didn’t seem to matter so accepted the offer of $30 each per hour plus tips of course. Asked for sea flirt reservations for 8 at 7 or 7:30 the previous day. Said good news he made a reservation for 6 at 5:15. I said no not good news, too early and we need 8. So he then tried the whole bottle thing saying for 8 or more we would need to buy a bottle. I said no thank you. We don’t want to drink wine. I asked for a table anywhere for 8 at 7:15 where we would not have to buy a bottle. Said he would see. Also had asked on Saturday for a reservation at hibachi for any night between Saturday and Tuesday night for 8 between 7 and 8pm. Told me I was taken care of and they made a reservation for Wednesday at 5:15. I reminded him that the ask was for between 7 and 8 and thru Tuesday night as we leave Wednesday. Soooo complicated. An hour later the sutra manager came up to the sky bar and said we were all set for Tuesday night at 7:15 pm for 8 but it would be a regular table where we could get hibachi food or sushi. And I wouldn’t have to buy a bottle. Perfect or so it sounded.

Rain was soaking us at sky bar despite the overhang. Very windy day. So we changed location with the gang and ended up in the lobby bar with a bunch of people. They definitely did not account for the extra people with extra bartenders. Was an issue getting drinks. But made the best of it. As mentioned above though it was hard to hear and no music. People brought speakers down but the echo made them impossible to hear. Had a great day hanging and meeting all sorts of people though. Another ccc addict jnjpartystyle was great finally meeting you guys! And so many more fun people. But the real party turned out to be in the sports bar. So if it is a rain out make that your party stop. Butler visited again and said ok we are all set for the penthouse party at 7 and dinner reservations at 7:15 at sea flirt. I looked at him like you have to be kidding me. How can I have a penthouse party at the same time I have my dinner reservation. Again we went thru the plan. Dinner 7:15. Party at 9. And details of the party. Returned an hour later saying dinner 7:15 at sea flirt but we had to buy a bottle. Party at 9pm but we had to be back to our room at 5 so they could set everything up. Why did everything have to be so difficult? But ok. Dinner at 7:15 but I said I am not buying a bottle and yes we would be in the room at 5 so they could setup for the 9pm party. Ugh.

Ok sorry I am rambling but sharing my pain so others can avoid. In hind site it all wasn’t worth the hassle. Back to the room no one shows to setup the party. Ok we can fill the time with some adult fun. 6pm I call down and the butler says hang tight they are coming at 6:30. 6:30 nothing. 7 nothing. Why does everything have to be so difficult? Ok we just filled the time hanging on the balcony and continuing our epic day of shots when friends visited for pre dinner drinks. Called down again and now the story was don’t worry they would be there at 9 with all they need for the party. Ok. Pissed we waited around 2 hours but making the best of it. We did this type of stuff at Desire and it was so easy. Why did everything have to be so difficult at TTR?

Sea flirt dinner was great. Love the atmosphere. We made the table for 10 and it wasn’t a big deal. Didn’t make us buy a bottle. Great service. Good company and plenty of drinks. I enjoyed a rib eye, ceasar salad and blanking out on the app but some others had the octopus (which I had in a past trip and loved) and they loved it also. Please tip your waiters. They really appreciate it. We typically do $10-20 for dinner depending on service and they are very appreciative. Back to the room for the penthouse party at 9. Great Oliver and Fredy were setup and had added grey goose and fireball at no added cost. Kept expecting someone to charge me but it never came. Jell-O shots made it. No lighting system but no big deal. Oliver and Fredy...Great guys. Worked hard and even walked around with treys of shots and kept mixers, glassware, ice available. Guests brought some great bottles. Mommabear loved your apple pie homemade moonshine. Several couples brought vodka and rum gummy bears amazing but Darin & Melissa are the experts. Been enjoying their gummies for years at TTR. Thanks guys. Great to meet many people. ‘Happy days’ thanks for the special gin and helping to amp the party. Great to hang with you both. Great to finally meet matchandherbetterhalf and fakenewsteam and huggiebear (or something bear) and lochenar and on and on (I am going to leave some wonderful people out so will stop there so I don’t embarrass myself). I say the party ranged from 30-60 over the 2.5 hours. Hard to say. But a great time for a great cause. Thanks to all who donated to the cause. Glad some got to use the stripper pole and the jacuzzi. Was very happy we had the penthouse suite size as this wouldn’t of worked in a master. Just not enough room in a master for that many people. And although the rain stopped it was crazy windy outside so not many hung on the balcony. Ended up tipping the bartenders $100 each for the 2.5 hours and I know many of the guests gave them $ too. Think they made out well. They were very appreciative. Oh can’t forget about the alcohol infused whipped cream. Always helps the party and the body shots get going, thanks partyometer for brings no.

Forgot to take a picture when everyone was there. So took one at the very end of the night when most had already caravanned down to Bash, telling all it would be on ccc so understandably some people didn’t want to be in it. Understand the need for privacy. But here is the willing along with Darin who christened the stripper pole earlier in the day. Sorry Darin couldn’t resist (this will replace the pic I always post of you and Brent spooning on the Boobs Cruise, my new favorite) note: will insert the pics later.

Off to bash close to midnight. Sheer night for ccc theme to replace resort bedtime / pj theme. Wow my favorite night of the year. It is like Christmas for me. Something sexy about seeing something your mind tells you that you are not supposed to see. :) Really failed on pictures, as you can tell in the group pic Jen had on a very hot sheer / neon one piece. Dj Sunday night was way better than Saturday night. More dance / club party music and was playing to the crowd more than the ‘hit play on the mix tape approach’ we experienced Saturday (and also Monday and Tuesday). I just cant understand why they don’t put more effort into the music every night. Lots of fun dancing. Shots, oh way too many shots. Fun flirting, touching fun. Great night. Another 4am ish night. Hot dogs and fries at the grill and back to the room for some husband / wife fun. Good day for mostly a rain out (wasn’t raining at night at Bash). Great times with great people.

• Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice