April Addicts Dream Makers Auction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mommabear, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    For any outstanding auctions if you could have them completed and the monies sent through the PayPal site by April 30th I’ll get the final totals figured up and announced. Thank you again for everyone’s donations thus far!!! Please send all monies to Www.paypal.me/AitanaNACA And add “April Addicts” in the comments so they can total all up and let me know!

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Thank you for your hard work Momma

3. md/kj

md/kj Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Great to have finally met you guys. I really enjoyed our talks last week. Again we want to THANK you two for all the hard work you do for such a great cause. Mark & Kim

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Just added our USD$80 Paypal donation, and we also donated $20 at the resort to Judith for wristbands. Sean and I were high rollers at the resort, and spent the donation money I was going to give Carol in person lol. Never did connect with Happy Days or Kyle to get the Irish football jersey, unfortunately.

Was great to see old friends and meet new ones this trip. I've been working 12-hr days since returning home, and we are back on a plane tomorrow to go to a wedding in Edmonton. Cancun seems like a long time ago already!!!

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    What? I told you guys where he was sitting and him where you were sitting. Oh well. Sorry. You both were just too shy lol joking.
    Sorry it didn't work out. I wonder who ended up with the jersey?

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Not your fault, Kyle. My fault for not getting off my arse to go find Happy Days. Too busy pounding cocktails.

It was great to meet you and Jen. You have all the charm and none of the attitude of CCC legends. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    We never managed to find the person with the wristbands.... any chance of doing so afterwards? Will pay postage....

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Awww. Very sweet. One of my favorite responses of all time. Thank you for the kind words. We both enjoyed hanging out with you both and hope hubby continued to embrace TTR. It seemed like he was having a blast and would be back soon! One of my favorite memories for this trip was leaving the penthouse party and simply watching the attempted ‘walk’ down the hall to the elevators lol. Good times!

9. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Update: 4.27.2018 We APRIL ADDICTS have hit the $6000 donation mark $6116 to be exact at of right now. As I had said above, if we hit the $6000 amount I would add in an additional $1000. Given the tragedy that struck one of our own April Addicts, Vanessa Lavigne, with the sudden passing of her husband Cory this week at TTR. Chinos and I agreed, the extra $1000 usd I was adding to Chinos Cause will go to Vanessa via the Go Fund Me page that is set up.

I will still update the total collected from the April Addicts donations/auctions for Chinos Cause on May 1, 2018. As there is still Lochnavar's Scotland auction that has not closed yet nor been included in the $6116 total so far.

10. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    $750 now sent....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice