Single Guy First Timer Perspective From Nanners

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Nanners, Apr 8, 2018.

1. CallMeDR

CallMeDR Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Enjoyable report. I went as a single 2x prior to renovation and enjoyed it, even though I'm probably not as socially adept as you. I may look at returning next year to see the changes (already committed to Punta Cana this year).

2. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    I've been twice single, once with girlfriend, in that order.

The first time single I really didn't pick TTR for what it is. I saw that it was adults only and that women's tops were optional and while that didn't offend me, it isn't what made me come. The place was downright cheap then. I had a couple of young friends who died in a short period of time and I just needed a getaway. WOW, was I shocked at the whole vibe of the place when I got there! As I walked towards the bar at the pool the day I arrived I was greeted by several people just walking up. The place was FRIENDLY! EVERYONE was!

The first night in Paty-O I saw things that I might never forget. Regardless of my surprise the party was rocking!!! People all over "buying you a drink". Plenty that want to dance until you're a sweaty mess and beyond. Maybe it's because I wasn't there on a hookup mission, but man, from the start, the people were the best. Maybe I got involved in a few sexy shenanigans, but not because I was trying to pick up someone's wife (or anyone, for that matter). I met people that first trip I keep in contact with to this day.

The next trip I was again solo. I discovered this site before I went on that trip. I was better prepared with wristbands, Bubba mug, and I did my first Boobs Cruise. If you're like me, it stretches your limits sometimes. After this first Boobs Cruise I woke up the next morning HIGHLY embarrassed at myself for what had transpired on the Boobs Cruise. Had I really done what I remembered? How do you face the people at the pool? For me I remembered I still had a good bit of vacation left, so I hung my head and slunk down to the pool. My consternation was misplaced as friends and others from the cruise greeted me with smiles, hugs, high fives and shots, if I remember correctly. No one knew me, and no one gave a shit. Besides, weren't they all doing the same or similar? This place was paradise.

Once again, it was the people I met that made the trip not only worthwhile but one I won't forget. When I hit the door again this July I will be meeting people there I met on both of those first two trips. People you meet there make you part of their group, if you're as lucky as I've been. I'd love to have one of those apples they had in the old rooms, but I wouldn't trade friendships I've made here for the world.

Last time was 2016, pre-reno. Girlfriend at the time was my companion and it's a bit of a different experience with a companion. Certainly makes you feel less creepy than being on the Boobs Cruise alone, regardless of whether you're tagging along with a group. In addition to a "partner" for all types of sexy fun, there are the restaurants. At home, I never hesitate to eat alone if the occasion arises. Couldn't seem to pull the trigger on that part of the experience while at the resort as a single. There are things I still haven't done and probably won't such as the massages or Penthouse Suite, but I can't wait to get back to check the place out post-reno. Third trip was a re-union of people I had met the first two trips.

Back to single again but I have a friend coming to keep me company for the fourth trip. Gonna meet back up with some folks I haven't seen since the last time I was there as well as with some I have had the chance to see between trips. I was never as anxious for a birthday or Christmas as a kid than I am when I know I have a trip to Temptation scheduled. Time drags ass while you're waiting.

These are the things that are best about TTR:

PEOPLE
    Sexiness
    PEOPLE
    Non-stop party/drinks
    PEOPLE
    Food
    PEOPLE
    BOOBS CRUISE
    PEOPLE
    Renovations
    PEOPLE
    Themes/Outfits
    PEOPLE
    Games/playmakes
    PEOPLE

You get my drift. Without the people that go there it's just a hotel with a big pool and a nightclub. I'll see the changes in the makeup of the place, but as long as the people come, it won't be any different to me. I'll keep coming whether I'm single or not. It can be a great experience either way if you let it.

3. FIFI DOMDAHDAH

FIFI DOMDAHDAH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Omg what an awesome review. I think u answered every newbie question i had hahahaha. My brother had been twice so he knew alot of stuff too. Hes going again with us too! Cant wait! 6/28-7/2 #suitelifebaby

4. thorington11

thorington11 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    Great trip review and welcome to the crazy! You will be back before you know it!

5. Reggie P

Reggie P Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    Thanks for this review as it is quite helpful for singles. I booked the hotel without much research based on user ratings, "Adult only" and all-inclusive tags. Then, I started seeing that its mostly couples but after reading your review it makes sense.

6. Len

Len Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Just want to say thank you for putting this together. I just booked a solo trip in June and this is great information. Can't wait to get there !!!

7. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    "Open minded fun single girl "here suggests you next come back Sept. 1 - 10. I've done both April and May (and in 2016 I did both, LOL) had a blast as always this year in May but reading your report makes me sad I wasn't there in April!!

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha she said in 2016 she did both :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Nanners

Nanners Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    And here I was trying to figure out when would be the perfect week to go back....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    Best review ever great job. Nice to get an honest review that doesn’t get hung up on the before and after issue

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice