Trip Report - Single Guy

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Boston Bill, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Bryan Carroll

Bryan Carroll Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Any new updates to the Singles thread?

2. Jeremi Hart

Jeremi Hart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Going March 8th 2018 with 3 other buddies for the weekend. Celebrating my best friends last weekend as a single man so I guess you can say bachelor party. I'm the best man in the wedding so I was trying to go all out for him. Saw the Temptation website and instantly thought this would be the place to be. Now, upon doing research, reading reviews, and finding these forums I have discovered that I have made a big big mistake. In no way did the website say that this was a couples only resort but that is basically the vibe I'm getting. As far as swinging where I'm from it's a normal thing so no biggie. I was just expecting a adult only judgement free party and not a if im not with my wife I'm frowned upon party. Somebody please help! Any advice or truth to this? I am going to try to switch to another resort. Any suggestions? Also if I can't switch how can I make the best of this situation.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Going as single guy ( Your Self ) you can have a Great time! But to bring a group of single guys can be a RED flag to everyone. I only say this because in the past there has been many problems with groups of guys! Basically they showed NO RESPECT for the ladies at the resort. That's the Number ONE rule at TTR for a single guy alone or in a group! RESPECT! Yes. the resort is mostly couples. But there are some single ladies also! But also have to remember this is not a hook up place or strip club. It's a place to relax & party! All are Welcomed! :D:D:D And the Boob Cruise will be a No go for a group of guys... I'm sorry if I killed your vibe but I was just being up front with you. :):)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Very honest trip report!!! I glad you had a good time. I have told some of my single friends that TTR is always a blast but much better if you travel with someone.

5. Josiane Girouard

Josiane Girouard Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

Too bad you were not there april12-18

6. PAULnPAT

PAULnPAT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    Good reports but TTR is really not for singles, I give you credit for trying. :)

7. donnny

donnny Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    People are very protective of their group of friends and some single guys can get pushy and are watched pretty closely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    Hi..
    Now I have come there as a single guy, from Denmark 4 times. And yes, I would like to tell you that it could be nice if you could see who was single. Because I think there are more and more couples coming, and that's also delicious as everyone is very friendly. But we think there are many who would also like to have more single women. But think that the high prices have something to have said there.

Sorry for my bad writing language.

9. Josiane Girouard

Josiane Girouard Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I know i have been there before

10. Claudio

Claudio Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    That's a great idea! I'm going solo in a couple of weeks. I'll follow your advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice