April Addicts Dream Makers Auction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mommabear, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Happy Saturday all you partiers. I would like to offer up an additional idea to raise money for Chinos Cause during the month of April.

Dream Makers Auction!

Here is how it works: Post any photos of items you would like to auction off on either this Thread, April Addicts fb group or Official April Addicts fb group.

1. Post photos, descriptions, dates you will be at TTR, whether item will be delivered while at TTR or mailed to winner. And when Auction ends.

2. All winning bids would be paid through Pay Aitana North American Children's Association using PayPal.Me with memo April Addicts Dream Makers Auction.

3. Send copy of donation payment to the “seller”

4. Seller either ships item or set delivery at TTR.

Item ideas: TTR items, sports shirts, hats, sexy outfits, memorabilia, even fun things while at TTR, be your waiter/ waitress for 1/2 hr., lotion man or woman, or looking for lotion/oil man or woman, the ideas are endless. You could even set up things for the room crawls, meet & greets or any time out at the sexy pool.

What do ya say? All proceeds go directly to Chinos Cause and will be included in the $3000 total match being presented to Chinos around the 19th or 20th of April.

Would love your feedback on this thread or start posting your items for auction . Let’s hit that $3000 match meaning $6000 for Chinos Cause!!!!
    Are you a dream maker?

Lets make that $6000 donation happen.

Mommabear (Carol & Tony)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    Hi Carol,
    I'll kick things off.
    I have an official Canterbury Ireland rugby Top. Near perfect condition from a few seasons back.
    Perfect for your local Irish pub on st Patrick's day 2019 or just doing some gardening, trying to impress a lady friend, skydiving, drinking. It's practical and fashionable!
    (Enough of the review)

Cost about 125 usd, reserve price 50. Can be delivered in person between 15-22 April and the lucky buyer can sort the money directy with you.
    Ian

Attached Files:

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    What size is it, Happydays? My big Irish husband needs an XL.

4. Happydays

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    Hello Match,
    Its a large size L.
    I could squeeze into a Small. Rugby players tend to be, you know, big guys, so all Canterbury rugby tops are bigger than the size suggests. I wore it in London for St. Patrick's day last week and literally had a ski jacket, plus 4 other layers underneath. How big is the better half?
    If you pledge 50 USD, its sold and if it does not fit, I´ll refund the cash!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Hi Happydays. Sean wears a size 46 jacket. He has a really broad chest. Long gorilla arms too. What's the sleeve length from top of shoulder to end of sleeve, and from underarm seam to end of sleeve?

I know he would want this jersey, as he was complaining again this St. Patrick's that he has no "Irish green" shirt for St. Paddy's Day. But I don't want you to lose an opportunity to sell it to someone else if I buy it and it doesn't fit and I can't take it from you in April.

6. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    I will join in the fun! I am offering my services as your waitress for a FULL half hour on Tuesday April 17. My services include topless delivery, lewd jokes, and unlimited shots. While I can't guarantee the jokes will be funny or the drinks will be good, I can guarantee that both will be plentiful. Waitress services offered at the Sexy Pool.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Happydays

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    Gorilla arms ?? OK, we had not budgeted for that! I have no idea how long the arms are... oh hold on, its short sleeved. I´m not good at details. Well, if I offload it here thats great. If not, I´ll take it to Cancun in April anyway and you can try it. If it works you can sort out Mommabear directly. Sean has to wear genuine Irish Green on St. Patrick's day, I´ll see if I can find him something else that might work and I´ll bring that too!!!
    Thanks for your interest!!! Would be great to raise a few $$!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Partyometer

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Now... has my husband been on this forum warning people that my servant skills are less-than-par?? lol

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Well I appreciate you throwing yourself out there. I can only assume everyone doesn’t know what you mean when you say ‘FULL half hour’. Lol.

10. Partyometer

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Well, how about this then - I bid $20 to have you (Kyle) be my poolside waiter for 30 minutes at a time of my discretion. ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice