What am I? Is there a name for it?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Yahaira, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Chico

Chico Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +406 / 0
    This will be our first time as well coming up in May and we feel a lil da same as u do... we been to Cancun but not to Temptations .. We have always had a great time and met fun people and made great friends.. but being brought on to the forum and reading alot of stuff, it seams way more fun and more open to everything.. so we have been researching and talking bout it if the possibilities come up.. I dat area we are more like what u say or they say.. soft swap/women only... like I or we wouldn't mind women play and guys watch my wife would love dat but as far join ok ya but with ur partner not swapping.. we new and wanna take it slow step by step.. so if they call it husband pleaser we are cool with dat .. just May can get here fast enough to get away for awhile.. Pm pixs and videos as well

2. Chico

Chico Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +406 / 0
    same here as well

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Restrictions and limits!!! Y'all need to set things up before you head down there... but keep a code with your significant other: go and no-go, so as not to regret anything that does or doesn't happen. Think same room is always best, cause one can agree to let it go further or stop things if it gets out of hand or gets to the point where this will hurt your relationship. Your couple needs to be number one in these kind of games, so take good care of it.
    Besides all this, we say keep an open mind, because once you find the perfect match and things unfold to the ultimate high, you'll be wanting to live in that state of bliss on every encounter you'll make, and it's hard to come by again.
    What we're saying is limits might stop you from experiencing the best time of your life, so better let things come and then decide, than stop everything before you give it a chance to happen..if that makes any sense.
    Words of Socrates: If it hurts or is going to hurt...stop everything. If it feels good and seems right...live it to the max! :marshe:
    Never thought we get public with this shit! :eek:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Yahaira

Yahaira Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0
    Lol good question??

5. Yahaira

Ratings:
    +108 / 0
    I’m glad there’s many ladies feel/think the same as I... we do need a sign

6. Yahaira

Ratings:
    +108 / 0
    You got Sure will have a great time, just be sure to talk about dos/don’t before doing so communication is te key to have fun as a couple ☺️

7. Yahaira

Ratings:
    +108 / 0
    Open doors!!? Hhmm going to look out for that

8. Yahaira

Ratings:
    +108 / 0
    Totally agree

9. Bunz_N_Gunz

Bunz_N_Gunz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    We both hate labels. My better half is all about mood and the people who are around. Some nights she likes to just watch. Others. Well haha she's a little more hands on. That's how this lifestyle should be. Mood and above all trust.

And never ever compromise what you are comfortable with. And your partners feelings should never be second to what you want. Sex comes and goes. But having a better half who lives the lifestyle with you is worth everything

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. R&CWilki

R&CWilki Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I was curious about this too! This will be our first time to Temptations!!! We are open to this and wanna see what’s out there! Can’t wait til March 28th!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice