Is Desire for us?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Deleted, Sep 27, 2015.

1. nwtallcpl

nwtallcpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Love, Love , LOVE Desire:eek:) I say go, maybe try both resorts as stated above and see what the best fit is for you.

2. Hottauti

Hottauti Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I'm getting in this covo way late but we are going to RM at the end of November through the beginning of December and we've heard so many mixed reviews. I decided on RM, due to the fact it is more lively and a younger crowd. However, with the money spent, I also want to have a decent room that is clean and sexy. Are the rooms at RM that bad? Is it a motel feel? we will obviously not be in our rooms, a majority of the time but I'm a little nervous that it will be an issue.

I've noticed most people, blow off the fact the rooms are dated because they have such a great time, but a few reviews have made me second guess my decision to book with RM.

Thanks for all the great feedback!

3. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    The rooms at Desire RM don't have the edgy modern esthetic of the renovated Temptation but they are a far cry from what I would call a dated Best Western look. All the rooms have a very clean esthetic look to them - as an example have a look at the attached picture of their lowest cost deluxe category room below.
    desire-riviera-deluxe-room.jpg

4. redruss7

redruss7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    I think all 3 temptations and both desires are fantastic. Personally if these guy's weren't keen on LS at Temptations there were alot more at Desires, so not convinced they would be comfortable particularly in or around jucuzzi. You can avoid places or certain areas, but why would or should you on holiday

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    RE the O/P.... I think those two sound like a great fit for Desire. Well, assuming that the crowd that is there when they arrive are fun and cool. It's typically been so for us, but you never know.

6. cjwa

cjwa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We just returned from Desire RM. And we sound similar.
    There is nudity but mainly people are topless. And it's not everyone. I wasn't topless at the resort.
    You see sex acts... But there not everywhere. You can seek it out or steer away. And what I saw, was natural, so it was all beautiful to me.
    It was chill... Super chill.
    The food was better then expected.
    Theme nights are fun!
    I hope you have a fabulous time!! We did.

7. JayNW

JayNW Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    HAHA, I always laugh at Americans and their game called "cornhole". Where I'm from, that is a way different game than you guys play and certainly be a sexy game.

8. funandwitty

funandwitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 1
    Hello All, I have appreciated reading all the great posts. We just got home from TTR and we had an enjoyable time and are thinking of DRM or Pearl because of the quieter atmosphere. We want to find out as much information as possible as to if they will be a fit. We are not nudists but we are lifestylers or lifestylers Lite (We like to play but without any expectations). I know people are very non-judgemental but will my wife feel comfortable if she keeps her suit on? She did go topless on the Boobs Cruise and has a hot body but she just enjoys having something on. I don't want to take her to a place where she feels pressured. She didn't feel pressured at TTR which was great. Not sure if we fit the mold for desires, but would love to try it out and meet some fun people ;)

9. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Both Desire properties are "clothing optional" in the pool, beach and Jacuzzi areas. Depending on the week and who is there that week you will be with folks that partially or full exercise that option. She may not feel comfortable if she is the only one with clothes on but that would be a self imposed issue as opposed to others making comments.

The real issue would be: are you both comfortable in seeing and being around others in the nude day and night?
    Also, are you both comfortable in seeing others participate in open PDA/PDS at the resort ?
    If you answer yes to both of these, you should be fine.

10. Living Life 74

Living Life 74 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Desire is only what you want it to be. However it is amazing. Was nervous our first trip 8 years ago, but that lasted 10 minutes. Been back every year since. My wife and I only do what we feel comfortable with, and that can change year by year.
    Go for it, I would be shocked if disappointed. Best people you will ever meet v

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice