Mid-October 'wedgies' 10/8-10/25

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JnLStuck, Jan 22, 2018.

1. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    "The red-headed stepchildren of October!"

The mid-October group at Temptation usually occupy the void between Nikki’s Octoberbreast group and Angie’s Hotties and Hellraisers Halloween group. Referring back to previous time periods, I would guess that our dates will be Monday October 8 through Sunday October 21. Those dates may change though.

This past October was both very interesting and challenging. It encompassed the Grand Reopening Party and it was the first time back to the resort since the remodel for most of us. There were many people there that would typically visit the resort during other time periods of the year. We made a lot of new friends and had a lot of fun!

The 2 weeks that we were there both weeks were as different as night and day! Week one was a bit disjointed as we had to accommodate the preparations for the party and feel our way through all the resort changes. In hindsight, perhaps it was because of all the dignitaries and the media that they wanted a more refined and classier atmosphere. Well, later in the night of the Grand Reopening Party it was as though someone flipped a switch, the staff was finally able to relax and the PARTY WAS ON! All I can say is that it was an epic night!

From what I have been reading, the resort is pushing back just a little from the level of wild craziness that was witnessed on the night of the big party.

I know it’s early, but I got the urge to get a thread up and running so that we can share travel dates, ideas, and feedback concerning all of our upcoming visits!

Theme Nights dictated by the resort have changed very little since October, but I have seen some ideas in other threads that seem like a lot of fun!

We found that not only is Bash not cooler than Paty’Os as we were led to believe, but it can actually be hotter!! That alone drives many of the theme night changes that I would like to present.

1) White Night variation:
    Ladies: Men's Button Down White Dress Shirt and Stilettos - OK ladies, most every guy’s fantasy is to see women in some high heels that say “@%&k me” all over them and just a gentlemans white dress shirt, either from the office affair, or walk of shame, one night stand, cougar teacher or professor! One button rule.

Guys: White boxers or boxer briefs. Maybe some white suspenders and either a bowtie or necktie. If you really want to dress it up, throw on a white fedora, derby, or top hat.
    Another option for the guys would be to also wear a white dress shirt and emulate Tom Cruise in Risky Business!

2) Super Hero Night variation:
    Guys and gals: Sexy 911….. Hometown Heroes…….1st responders…etc.
    Sexy police, SWAT, military, nurses, doctors, fire fighters, etc. Great opportunity for couples themed outfits.
    Keep it light, cool, and sexy.

3) Daytime pool theme thought #1:
    Tighty whities and Sexy panties day.
    Like it implies, guys in tighty whities.
    Gals, you get to wear your sexy Victoria Secrets or whatever sexy panties you prefer.

4) Daytime pool theme thought #2:
    Push your comfort level at the pool day:
    Guys: If you are board short wearers, you may use this opportunity to try square cuts for the first time! Or perhaps you step up to speedos or even thongs?! If you want to have some fun with it you may choose to wear a “Borat” sling singlet or some other fun, novelty swimwear!
    Gals: For some this may be the day you try going topless for the first time? Or you wear a thong for the first time. Some may select a pair of micro bikini bottoms. Anything that pushes your comfort level a little.

Just some thoughts to toss around out there. Would love to read some feedback.

Post your travel dates…… chat it up……. introduce yourselves...... make some friends before your trip!

2. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    We will be there October 8 - 20.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. V1ckieSparks

V1ckieSparks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0
    Hi everyone! Im Vicky and my Hubby Carlos and I will be joining you guys this year! Usually an OctoberbreastER But due to scheduling will extend in to your Wedgies Group! I know this is WAYYYY early*(Is it though? lol)* but just thought id introduce our self's and try and get the juices flowing on Themes and all the other good stuff!!! ... Only 247 days ..but who is counting....

XOXO

Vicky

4. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Hi Vicky, hi Carlos! Welcome to the group! As with any time period at TTR, we have a great group of fun loving people to party with! Hopefully a few of them will begin drifting in and introducing themselves as they plan their upcoming visit!

Joe and Lucinda

5. Ryan & Allison

Ryan & Allison Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +584 / 0
    Can’t wait for October!!! We’re there October 5-14 for what will be our 3rd trip!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. V1ckieSparks

V1ckieSparks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0
    Yayyyy!!! This will be our first trip with this group!10/6-1-0/13 We are sooo looking froward to it!

7. craigshell

craigshell Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Oct 5-14th!!!

8. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    October 11 is a Wednesday......which just happens to be lingerie Night! Could be a great night for a Room Crawl?!
    The one last October was a lot of fun! Had great room sponsors and a fun mob to roam room to room!
    We can always do one in the same fashion -OR- we can change things up a little bit if people choose to.
    Always open for suggestions.
    IMO, we just need to keep lifestyle events and games out of it so that it remains a fun, all inclusive event.
    Besides, we all know that there isn't a lot of time to dilly dally on one anyway!
    We have an album of pics from last Octobers room crawl. Feel free to browse!

9. Ryan & Allison

Ryan & Allison Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +584 / 0
    That’s the night I’m doing the gold tape “costume”!:D

10. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Puurrrrrrfect!! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice