A Few Thoughts On The New Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sammivalentyne, Dec 23, 2017.

1. ChurchMissy

ChurchMissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We were there on opening day so naturally there was a lot of problems. We still had a great time and even through the construction the vibe seemed about the same. I have since read about yellow cards and other things with security that we did not experience at all during our trip on opening day. I was a little worried that they were going to be too uptight but honestly it seemed like it was before. We have never been happy with the music or the music at the pool. Probably be a lot better off if we had the guest rotate plugging in their iPods! I think this is one of those issues that is also never going to change but oh well. Glad to hear they changed the tables in vibe because I’ll bet the waitresses were tired of picking up the glasses that slid off of the old ones. Can’t wait to go back hopefully in June and see what it is like now. We didn’t notice a whole lot more single guys then any other time but the ones that were there were pretty fun and never pushy. Maybe we were just lucky! Thank you for the review! I always check in to see how it’s going since our trip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. sammivalentyne

sammivalentyne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Got "yellow carded" one night on the dance stage actually. Two girls just having fun. There was no problem with it until some clothes started to get removed, then Capt Buzzkill stepped in. Kept asking around to find out exactly what the yellow card really meant, and not one person on staff had any idea. Think it's just one security guys way of saying cool it, not an actual enforceable penalty. Another guest said that they had heard of a red card ejection, but it's hard to believe boobs on the dance floor gets the boot when putting on a hot tub show just gets a so-called yellow card.

3. KYrivercouple

KYrivercouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Oh, almost forgot! Guys - quit wearing your hats and t-shirts in the restaurants. It's embarrassing and unnecessary. Also, fucking etiquette 101. The women are going to a ton of effort to impress, and you are showing up like you are on your way to a backyard BBQ. Not cool.[/QUOTE]

YYYYAAAASSSSSS. The redneckification of society has got to stop. There’s nothing more lame than a beautiful lady dressed to the “9’s” and standing right next to her is a douche with a baseball cap on. It show’s a complete lack of respect...no body cares that your going bald. She some self respect.

We’ve been trying to get back there to see the new changes. Great report

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We just returned the 22nd after a week, our first since renovation and our second overall. While I respect the OP's opinion it is always interesting how other's experiences differ.
    Our check in was quick and organized, 2:30 and our room was ready. We were approached to sit down and look at the map etc. I declined stating I wasn't interested in a timeshare, she said I am just showing you a map and answering any questions we may have. we obliged and 3 minutes later we were off to our room, no hasseling then or for the rest of our trip.

Not brought up by the OP, but any single guys that approached us were nothing but wonderful genuine human beings being very respectful of both my wife and I. There were however a foursome of some younger single men who kept to themselves and posed no problems despite the amount of younger beautiful women there.

While the pool chairs are not adjustable they are very comfortable in the reclined position. Very easy to take a nap on. We did see some people bringing up chairs from the beach that are totally adjustable and allow one to lay on their stomach. Also the chairs in the shallow part of the pool are extremely comfortable despite their looks and being partially submerged they are very refreshing to sit in when it gets hot.

Also not mentioned by the OP, I was worried the pool would be cold with no heater and it turns out the temp is just fine. It must have something to do with circulating the water contstantly drawing the sun warmed water from the shallow ledges as it feels like heated water coming out of the jets at the bottom of the pool.

When ordering adult TV there is a menu at the top of the TV when 1st turned on. I believe from the top left you can choose, home, tv, adult, etc. If you choose adult from this menu it is $5 pay per view, you must choose TV from the top menu, then it takes you to sub-menus like adult where you can purchase the 7 channel adult line-up for $10. It also breaks the channels down to categories like movies, music, etc. making it easier to navigate rather than scroll through 100's of channels.

While in a total of 7 days I wore three button up shirts, 1 long sleeve Henley and three classy short sleeved shirts ( I guess they could have been considered "T" shirts) I did not wear a hat and I wore long pants every evening, I hope I did not offend anyone. As is often said in this kind of environment, it is the lack of being judgemental and having a common bond with everyone (loving life, partying, boobs, butts) that makes places like this special, otherwise we would all be going to the Moon Palace or Sandals right? To say to someone that they wrong to wear a t shirt or a hat is like telling a woman she doesn't look good enough to be in a thong or topless. It is that person's vacation, they paid for it, and if they want to look like a fool in your eyes and their actions aren't specifically causing you harm, just turn away and let it go and enjoy your vacation.

All in all we had a wonderful vacation and look forward to being back next year.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1

Why do you post a contradictory review on theirs? I know it’s hard, but start your own thread. That away you don’t have to start your post with the BS ‘while I respect the op opinion’ then go on and say how wrong they were.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 0
    One more for good measure

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    She is such a hottie!

8. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Greattt reviews.. now I need to wait a whole 3 months before going. Thanks :(

And YESSSSS: Leave your hats and t-shirt beach style in the room. I don’t care for those “polo” t-shirt with 2-3 buttons on top but your plain regular t-shirt it’s a no go. With the old paty’o. We used to put our nice clothes on and after dinner go change and mostly would be a t-shirt for my half. And end up in the old sport pool till time to bed.
    I can’t wait to do my reviews and comparaison. :D

9. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    agree on the hats and tees...always looks weird/disappointing to see a chick all decked out hot/slutty/sexy and her guy looking like he just got off the golf course or came straight from working on his car.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    100% agree. We are giving one more chance in May, but were highly disappointed in November. I used to say they needed to hire me to promote the resort, it too WAS my favorite place on earth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice