Trip Report - Single Guy

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Boston Bill, Mar 7, 2011.

1. tomkatxxx

tomkatxxx Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great info thanks for this

2. brazil_couple

brazil_couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    great trip report from a single point of view!

3. Burnaby Saint

Burnaby Saint Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many thanks for the report

4. Novied

Novied Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We'll be there tomorrow (the 24th) anyone else? After the Angles and Devils and PJ parties let's party later in my room.
    See you
    Lalo (LolliPop)

5. Hebs

Hebs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0

Where is this singles thread? I’m going to be traveling alone (Dec 28th to Jan 2nd), I want to get the most out of it.

6. despacito

despacito Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Do not come to TTR for Christmas!!!!

Good morning!

The resort is currently at low census (60% I was told but I think is more like 20%!). No one single really with a unicorn rare exception unwilling to mingle, and couples unwilling to dance. Few women danced and their male partners were not approving of another guy dancing with them.

I arrived yesterday afternoon. Males>>>Females in sexy pool.

The night entertainment was great but I am a dancer not a chair hugger or a bartender companion. So I had to do mindfulness to enjoy the torture...

I will not come back here without a date.

I am going to do lots of gym, kayak, swim, etc. to burn off the 3,000 cal I ate last night...:)

7. Hebs

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    OUCH!! That is exactly what I am afraid of. Hopefully NYE will be better than Christmas. I fly in tomorrow, single (recently separated) male traveling alone.

If worst comes to worst I will end up exercising and making progress on my PhD.

8. despacito

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    There is a pattern: If you have a date, go for Christmas and buy your reservations less than 7 days. You will save lots of money.

It was full of mostly Canadians and Russians with the rest being Americans. I think you are more likely to have a higher census for NYE.

The sexy girls who work for the resort cannot have any sort of preferential or personal interaction with you or they are fired on the spot.

I just went 22-25 and there was no BC scheduled.

I did see two gorgeous couples who fully swapped with each other and a russian couple who let a russian girl play with them...

This is definitely not for a single guy hoping to meet one of many single girls and party. And if a single lady goes, she WILL get mauled.

I suggest you play it cool, go to the sexy pool AND visit the quiet pool too. The gym, the food, the Bash parties, the Spa, are all good. There is beach volleyball: no one except 2 other guys and I played.

Find a Canadian employee named Zach, tall thin with long ponytail. He is new and honest. He can tell you who the singles are. Tell him “the guy who played volleyball with him this last weekend referred you to him.”

Do not mix with the wild guys and the wolves. I kept it cool and true to who I am, and was the only man who got to dance with the most beautiful unicorn there during my stay.

Even if you get lucky once and manage to talk to one, my advice is to become a challenge for the lady after she meets you. If you go after her like glue, she will run from you. Even after you do one dance!

I met this beautiful lady on the 23 at Bash briefly. On Christmas eve, SHE spotted me, waved me hello at a distance, and smiled. I went over to say Merry Christmas and she greeted me with a kiss out of the blue! So I asked her to dance, she said “you first by yourself,” and I got her to promise me she would if I did (I was not about to become her clown). After I danced on the platform with a larger employee group, the DJ played Despacito by Luis Fonsi!!!! So I literally danced from the platform down to her chair acting out the lyrics and back with her. The entire place had their eyes on us because she would not dance with anyone!!! It was the hottest Despacito routine we could do together.

I made friends there. For instance, go to Sea Flirt to eat at night and ask for Fernando to be your waiter. You have not met an awesome waiter until you meet him. Also, go to Rain for dinner, and have Manuel at the sushi bar make you a custom sushi.

Obviously, it is hard to predict what happens to anyone with the random events ocurring. But if you just want sex, I am sure you will find a very overtly promiscuous woman there who does not care about your PhD studies but only the chemistry class...

If it is dead, take the bus to Cancun disco strip, but it won’t be dead. Try to keep things superficial. I do not think people go there to find a soulmate, right? Go to have a good time without expectations, be spontaneous, and be nice. Then let things happen...it usually takes a couple of days...

9. Hebs

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wow, thanks for the detailed and helpful tips.

I just barely got in.

Doing the BC tomorrow, hopefully from there, once I know a few more people it will be easier.

10. despacito

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Let me know how the BC goes for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice